Bud - Staffie Cross Pupster

Go down

default Bud - Staffie Cross Pupster

Post by EmmaSemple on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Please meet Bud...

He is the most gorgeous 10 month old boy and does not deserve his past treatment, although he has stayed friendly and happy with people and will make a welcome addition to someone out there.
Bud was rescued recently from a man who used cruel training techniques to try and calm him down and train him.
One of his training methods was to whip him with his choke chain when he got over excited and he often put the boot in if he aggravated him.
Bud stayed as faithful as ever throughout and continued to adore his owner.
We finally managed to convince the man to get rid of Bud and once he had made the decision to do this he was really not bothered who took the dog. He even tried to give him away to some children!!!
He sometimes shows his nervous side by cowering if you try to take him by the collar, but the majority of the time he is a happy and joyful fella!
He is fine with other dogs although he does favour bitches and loves children.

He does need to KIND training to encourage him to keep all four feet on the floor and we do not allow any of our dogs to be adopted by anyone who uses choke chains as they are dangerous.
Bud has been fully vaccinated and castrated and will be microchipped before he leaves us.
Bud would not suit living with cats.
If you can offer Bud a kind and loving home, please contact me.
Emma (Surrey) Tel: 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371
Email: Adrs@aol.com

EmmaSemple

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Bud - Staffie Cross Pupster

Post by p1nkangel on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 am

how cruel! he is a lovely boy. i just wish i could take them all. hope he finds a loving forever home soon.
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:01 am

He is a gorgeous boy - I dont understand how people can do awful things to these dogs while looking into those loving eyes. Makes me feel sick to think of anyone hurting Jade. What goes around comes around and this gorgeous fella will find a loving home and his old owner will get whats coming to him. I really wish I could do more to help.xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down