Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch

4 posters

Go down

Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Empty Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch

Post by EmmaSemple Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Nancy-Drew is a Staffie x who had an emergency appeal go up for her about 3 days ago. Please don't bypass her simply because she is a Staffie x. Read on and you will see what a lovely girl she is.
She had been in a dog pound for over two months and this is the first pic that I saw of her. The concrete pen that you see her in is the pen that she has spent two months solid in. The dogs are not allowed out for walks or for exercise.
Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Nancy-drew061
Obviously the pic wasn't very clear, so I was unsure what would turn up!
When she was taken off the van the transporters mentioned how scared she was all the way over to us. She was shaking and quivering, unsure of what was happening or why she had found herself in this situation. Nancy-Drew had done nothing wrong. She had been picked up as a stray and never claimed. Simple as that. She is only about 7-8 months old and her temprement is lovely! Ok, she is a bit hyper, but she is great with other dogs and adores people.
She has immediately bonded with me and gets very frustrated when she is out of the same room as me. She whines and frets a bit, so I am making her spend time away from me so that she doesn't get full blown seperation anxiety problems.
She isn't great with cats and small animals at the moment, but in this place she will have to get over that and considering she is so bright and doesn't have a huge prey drive I am confident that she will come round soon enough with that little problem.
Once she was in the house, bathed and fed I took some more pics of what she really looks like. Nancy-Drew is due to be kid tested later this week.
Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Nancy-drew
She was very tired after her journey and had a good couple of hours sleep before causing mayhem!
Nancy-Drew knows her basic commands and mixes well with other dogs including if there is food around.
Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Nancy-drew2
Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Nancy-drew3
Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Nancy-drew4
Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Nancy-drew5
Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Nancy-drew6
She also has some very cute tricks...like begging for a treat.
Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Nancy-drew7
Nancy-Drew is not food possessive with people. Here she has a chew in her mouth and shows no aggression if people are around her when she is eating.
Nancy-Drew will be spayed, fully vaxed and microchipped before she leaves us. :)
Emma (Surrey)

EmmaSemple

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch Empty Re: Gorgeous Staffie Cross Bitch

Post by dieselboy Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 am

she is really cute i hope she finds a loving forever home soon
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaSemple Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:37 am

Nancy Drew has now gone to a new home.

Emma

EmmaSemple

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am

thats great news i hope she will be really happy
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:55 am

Thats fantastic news - she looked like a lovely girl - I hope better times are ahead for her. xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm

can i ask why the dogs are not allowed for a walk? 2 months couped up in a concrete kennel is a very very sad life and can cause some behavioural problems

Kyle

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 am

No excercise at all is a recipe for disaster! Jade would go doolally if she didn't have at least 1 good run per day!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:49 am

My girls are the same...I walk my two about 3 to 4 times a day and they're still bubbly & bouncing LOL

Granted two of those walks are quick 10-15 minuters because its before work (6am) and before their beddy bo (10pm)

Then I take them for a walk in the afternoon/evening (depending on work schedule) which lasts 1-1.30 hours, plus if I have a day off work or am not too busy at weekends I'll take them out an extra walk.

So those poor little sbts must be going bananas with all the energy they can't expend.
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down