Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing ball...a serious pic overload

3 posters

Go down

Playing ball...a serious pic overload Empty Playing ball...a serious pic overload

Post by p1nkangel Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 am

Well I wasn't feeling the love today from my two so we ended up playing ball instead and I got some pics...just warming the camera up for the competition snaps to follow...(the truth was they weren't staying still long enough for any snogs or snuggles)
Please excuse the rubbish in my front yard...it will be cleared by the weekend...everyone elses crap seems to end up in our yard! We're an end house.

My OH playing with the girls
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 00112
Oooh is that someone next door?
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 00210
Angel says "Come get me"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 00310
Come on then!
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 00410
Yazmin thinks "This looks too energetic to me, I'm off"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 00510
Yazmin thinks "Actually I think I will play"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 00810
Yazmin says "Now give me the ball Angel"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 01010
Yazmin says "I said gimme it"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 01110
Angel says "Not a chance sista"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 01210
Angel says "Keep trying mmwwhhaahhaha"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 01410
Action shot...No words are spoken only the feeling of excitement is in the air!
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 01610
Yazmin thinks "Enough of that, too energetic" Angel says "I feel like a snack"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 01710
Angel thinks "I've got a new ball now, who's game enough for a chase? Hmmm"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 02210
Angel says "Na na na na na...too slow sucka!"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 02310
Angel thinks " I'm pooped, need a rest"
Playing ball...a serious pic overload 02410

Last edited by p1nkangel on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add captions)
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Playing ball...a serious pic overload Empty Re: Playing ball...a serious pic overload

Post by kenzo Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Many fine pics :D
Lovely dogs!
kenzo
kenzo

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Playing ball...a serious pic overload Empty Re: Playing ball...a serious pic overload

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:53 am

Aww bless em! I love it when they come over as if they want to give you their ball, then as soon as you go to grab they bomb it away from you!

Great pics.....definately not in the snuggly mood!!!!xx Playing ball...a serious pic overload 240502
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:06 am

They are both so sweet. Both are filling out nicely but I have to admit I have always been a bit more partial to Angel. Maybe it's all in the name. Great pics.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 am

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

Deb, Angel's my wee, well Angel whereas Yazmin can be a mooky little so and so lol

You can really tell in how they carry themselves, Angel is all personality & vocals whereas Yazmin can't be assed to bother most of the time & her head hangs low, like loads. Angel will trot along happilly whereas Yazmin drags herself along so slowly and looks like a depressed sad sack. Playing ball...a serious pic overload 433597

I don't know what's up with Yazmin, maybe its because we didn't get her until she was over 12wks old and didn't get a chance to develop her personality with us.

Its really hard getting her motivated to play or do anything unless food is involved, then she breaks her neck to get near it Playing ball...a serious pic overload 817960

Awk I love my Dozey Dora just as much as my Angelbella though but she can be a fun pooper at times.

If Angel plays with us with her ball, Yazmin has been known to take the ball of Angel, run away and lie down with her head/chin on top of the ball attempting to hide it! Norty girl Playing ball...a serious pic overload 227364
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down