Dogs for weapons

Go down

default Dogs for weapons

Post by ClaireF on Thu May 28, 2009 2:34 am

Hello, everytime there's a programme on tv about 'fighting' dogs I get loads of comments about my dog being one of the dangerous breeds and possibly a pit bull. Does anyone else get this? does my dog look like a pit bull?
ClaireF
ClaireF

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

default Re: Dogs for weapons

Post by dieselboy on Fri May 29, 2009 5:44 am

he does not look like a pit bull but you get people who think staffies are pit bulls coz iv had a few people over the years saying the same to me..iv even had people cross the other side of the road when im walking with diesel or when we are at the fields with him if kids are there they pick there kids up.diesel would never hurt a fly he is even scared of cats...lol
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireF on Fri May 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks Dieselboy. I have seriously been beginning to wonder about him. I've had the same. People cross over, scream at him (he thinks that's very exciting!), pick their children up, shout at me, threaten me even. We moved away from that town in the end and dont get as much trouble where we are now. I had one family have a go at me because their child was running round and round him and then away from him and he chased it. He thought it was really fun. Unfortunately they didn't. I had another woman threaten to call the police because Dudley had sniffed her dog and invited it to play. She said he'd attacked it. I thought afterwards that if he had, then she probably wouldn't be standing there arguing with me. She'd be down the vets.
ClaireF
ClaireF

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down