Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How was your valentines day?

Go down

How was your valentines day? Empty How was your valentines day?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:49 am

:heart: Just wondering if all you girlies got showered in gifts this year, did you go anywhere special or are you having a romantic weekend away? I must say Mike was very good to me this year and I got lots of goodies, we haven't got the kids this weekend too so I am sure we will have a nice break and do something nice, let us know what treaties or surprises you got. :flower:
Nicole x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How was your valentines day? Empty Re: How was your valentines day?

Post by engladian Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:57 am

It wasn't romantic stuff but Michael bought me an RO system for my aquarium, a load of plants and other accessories for it too. Stuff I've wanted for ages anyway. :)
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Dave and I went to lovely restaurant last night and then stayed ovr in this beautiful converted barn. There ws all rose petals on the bed and candles. It was beautiful... really spoilt!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:15 am

Stu had some gorgeous red roses delivered to me at the office and cooked me a roast dinner which doesn't sound much but Stu is the least romantic and domesticated person ever!!!! We then snuggled up on the sofa (with Jadey in the middle of us!) and watched TV. Not very exciting but I loved every minute!! :D

Oh and on another note he got a new job!!!! Hes moving from Audi to Vauxhall (hes a mechanic) much better pay and prospects! More new handbags for Claire!!! :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down