Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizzles

2 posters

Go down

Pizzles Empty Pizzles

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:20 am

Has anyone bought these for thier doggies? They're bull's willies and supposed to be packed with protein and really good for them. I don't get them very often cos they stink but Jade loves them! No staffy kisses for a while after though!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pizzles Empty Re: Pizzles

Post by engladian Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:48 am

Those are great and a MUCH better alternative to rawhide. Back home they come in 2 foot lengths (the whole penis :affraid: ). I have looked for them for 3 years here in the UK and have just recently found a small pack of 2" pieces. Dog love em thats for sure, but then they always do like the stinkiest sickest things.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:03 am

They are absolutely terrible things! 3 foot long!!! My god - that'd keep Jade busy for a while!! Pizzles 796753

They are really difficult to find - luckily I found a small pet shop just round the corner and he always has them in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:44 am

I've never seen them in the shops up here, i dunno if i really fancy Tess eating a bulls willie :shock: it's bad enough after she's ate a pigs ear Pizzles 796753
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:03 am

I don't mind the bulls willie (beats him having fox poo breath) but the ones that gross me out are the pigs snouts you can buy. Now thats yuck. At least to the untrained eye the willie just looks like a rawhide stick but there's no mistaking a snout for anything other that what it is.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:12 am

Jade like the trotters!! :P Now they look awful!! Don't mind the snouts but the dog lugging round half a pigs leg grosses me out!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum