man vs woman

Go down

default man vs woman

Post by maddiesowner on Sat May 31, 2008 12:46 pm

Me and my hubby keep arguing about who is maddie's rightful owner, i think she a womens dog to be honest, which i think is the case for most staffs what do you think. Come on ladies prove my hubby wrong I have to be right lol
maddiesowner

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: man vs woman

Post by skippy on Sat May 31, 2008 2:46 pm

Well, my dogs have always been my dogs. The bitches half the time tolerate them and thats about it. The dogs are usually so much better to hang out with as well!

skippy

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajo on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:43 am

Mista is Adams (my other half) dog he runs stirght passed me to get to him, he also favours adams dad and my dad or anyman before he comes to me. Where as Missy is my dog as she always comes to me and sits on my lap etc and will very rarely go to adam. So i think it depends on the dog really.
laurajo

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maddiesowner on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:04 am

Yeah it does depend on dog i guess but i've always known staffs to be a womens dog cuz all my dogs have been all my mom rather then my dad and maddie is all me (even tho my hubby won't admit it) lol
maddiesowner

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:57 am

I think its a matter of who they perceive as pack leader and therefore have more respect for. Its usually the person in control of feeding, exercise, training etc. Respect and love are not the same thing. Saying all that both mine are momma's dogs.
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 24Laura on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:11 pm

My staffy always follows me around the house and sits by me. If me and my hubby are play fighting he jumps in front of me, i think to try and protect me, I do all the feeding and exercising so I think that's why he's all over me and not my hubby.
24Laura

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:04 am

Roxy is definately a mummys girl, she is always at my side it drives Dave mad because he bought her home!! I always walk her feed her etc but also give her the most cuddles!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:34 am

Jadey is definately a mommy's girl!!! She will completely ignore everything Stu says to her and will only respond to me! I'm always first in line for a cuddle from her and she will snuggle up to me rather than Stu in bed - which isn't always a good thing!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Can't say I'm the pack leader I'm trying though & its getting through to them but defo mummy's gals. I feed them, walk them & give them TLC the most. They will heed my OH quicker than me as I'm a soft touch but I'm learning not to fall for those puppy eyes as each day passes as I realise they're taking the piss outta
me

Its kinda like, oh you're telling me off, then come the big sad eyes, I feel bad, then its like sucka lets play.
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down