Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when your dog passes?

5 posters

Go down

What do you do when your dog passes? Empty What do you do when your dog passes?

Post by p1nkangel Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:49 am

What do you do when your dog passes? E10802 I've just been thinking lately, and its due to reading so many heartbreaking posts about our beloved dogs passing away or having to be PTS, what do you do with your dog's remains?

Personally I would like to have some kind of ceremony for my dogs and possibly keep their ashes.

So would you bury them in a pet cemetary if where you lived you were able to do so? Would you have a ceremony where you would have them cremated and keep their ashes? Or would you allow the vet to dispose of them?

I guess there is no right or wrong answer here but I'm interested to see what you do or would do in this situation... What do you do when your dog passes? E10857
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your dog passes? Empty Re: What do you do when your dog passes?

Post by Lucy Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:06 am

Previously we buried our pets on our property but now we live in town we are not allowed to do so. I would probably have them cremated, but i also hate the thought of burning them even though it would just be their bodies and they are not actually there anymore so to speak.
Lucy
Lucy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your dog passes? Empty Re: What do you do when your dog passes?

Post by engladian Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:56 am

Personally I'm not one for pet cemetaries or keeping urns of ashes so I would probably just let the vet handle it and keep a specially framed photo up with the dates on it to commemorate my dog(s). Not like we could possibly forget the impact they have made within our family.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by staff4life Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:49 am

just dont know wot id do....
dont like to think about it....

staff4life

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:34 pm

staff4life wrote:just dont know wot id do....
dont like to think about it....

I know, its a tough one. It'd be heartbreaking enough to lose them never mind having to think about it. I apologise if I upset you. What do you do when your dog passes? 463541
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:52 pm

put him/or her on the BBQ and a nice big bun, bit of ketchup YUM YUM! What do you do when your dog passes? 817960
Admin
Admin
Admin Team
Admin Team

Male
Number of posts : 282
Humor : Whats that :)
Registration date : 2008-01-30

http://bullbreeds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Staffy wrote:put him/or her on the BBQ and a nice big bun, bit of ketchup YUM YUM! What do you do when your dog passes? 817960

That would only work in China What do you do when your dog passes? 422549 ...I'm sorry What do you do when your dog passes? 121437
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:57 am

Staffy wrote:put him/or her on the BBQ and a nice big bun, bit of ketchup YUM YUM! What do you do when your dog passes? 817960

What do you do when your dog passes? 433597 Red card Mike - get out!!!!! What do you do when your dog passes? 422549

I hate to think about it but I think I would like Jade cremated and keep her ashes - I know some people may find it creepy but I'd like to have her back home with me.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum