Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo

4 posters

Go down

Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo Empty Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo

Post by p1nkangel Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:47 am

It's Angel & Yazmin's 1st Birfday today! Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 673667

It has flown in soooooo quickly!

As presents they got a pink food bowl each, a pack of squeaky tennis balls and a cover for the rear of the car so as we can take them out in car again! (OH was moaning that they were stinking the car out when wet lol)

Oh and of course lots of extra special cuddles Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 126367 Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 126367 I am so proud of my babies!

Mummy loves you both my girlie girls xoxo
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo Empty Re: Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo

Post by engladian Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:34 am

How did I miss this???!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!! Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 5408 Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 126367 Hugs, snuggles, licks and kisses from me Kane, Jett & Sugar.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo Empty Re: Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo

Post by dieselboy Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:39 am

happy birthday girls
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:42 am

Thank you ladies Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 39290

Oh Deb , don't worry about missing it...I got the day wrong at first...I thought it was on Thursday...I checked their papers first thing on Thursday morning just to make sure as I had gotten it into my head it was 27th, and I selectively seen the 27th Nov 2007 as their birth date ????

Then I checked again because something was niggling at me and its the 28th which was Friday! Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 422549

I felt bad about it so yesterday I went and bought them some extra pink toys!!! At least they haven't a clue that silly Mummy got it wrong! Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 433597
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:00 am

Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo 673667 Happy belated birthday gorgeous girlies!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 am

Aaaw the first year goes past so quickly! Murdoch will be four on the 11th Dec, and I just don't know where the time has gone. I remember when he looked like this!!

Happy 1st Birfday To My Girlies xoxo Murdoc10
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:05 am

awwww that is such a lovely photo. i really like b&w pix. it does fly in really quickly. I still see my girls as wee puppies but when I compare photos or just happen to glance at them I can see the maturity coming in on them.
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:15 am

That pic is ace! He just a liiitle bit bigger now!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down