Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitby & Scarborough Dog Rescue

Go down

Whitby & Scarborough Dog Rescue Empty Whitby & Scarborough Dog Rescue

Post by DaisyBoo Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:37 am

We got Daisy and one of our other dogs, Beth, from Whitby and Scarborough dog rescue and have been volunteering for them ever since so I thought I'd give them a plug :D . They're not a breed specific dog rescue but they do get a lot of staffies and staffie crosses in (they have a couple at the moment) so their website is always worth a look.
www.whitbydogrescue.com
DaisyBoo
DaisyBoo

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Whitby & Scarborough Dog Rescue Empty Re: Whitby & Scarborough Dog Rescue

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:40 am

Fair play to you for volunteering. :D I personally couldn't do it - I'd bring all the poor things home!! Although its something I'd love to do it'd upset me too muchx :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyBoo Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:07 am

claire wrote:Fair play to you for volunteering. :D I personally couldn't do it - I'd bring all the poor things home!! Although its something I'd love to do it'd upset me too muchx :(

Most of our volunteering involves fundraising like car-boot sales and stalls/tombolas, sponsored walks and fun dog shows. It's great to meet all the rescue dogs and find out when they've got lovely new homes. It's a good sense of achievement, it doesn't have to be upsetting. It is tempting to bring them all home though, that's how we got Daisy, we never meant to have 4 dogs! Whitby & Scarborough Dog Rescue 796753
DaisyBoo
DaisyBoo

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down