Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrendous :(

Go down

Horrendous :( Empty Horrendous :(

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:24 am

I spoke to my sister yesterday and she was telling me about a family that lives a few doors away from her. They basically sound like dodgy back yard breeders that don't care about their dogs. They have 5 adult staffies and 5 kids all under the age of 9 and the other day a massive fight broke out between the dogs.
The owners owners were out at the time and the neighbours had to seperate them using brooms and water. When everything eventually calmed down unfortunately one of the dogs were already dead and another older dog was in a really bad way. They buried the dead dog in the garden and didn't even bother taking the wounded dog to the vets - they just crudely patched him up. Now he is even slower on his feet beacuse of the pain hes in and is really shaky and nervous of everything and everyone. The other dogs can now smell the dead one thats been buried and they keep fighting eachother when close to his grave.

When my sister told me I said that they should be reported and have their dogs taken but she said she didn't want to get involved!! She wouldn't tell me what house they lived at so I'm going to make it my personal mission to find where they are and report them. Ever since she told me it has been playing on my mind and I haven't stopped thinking about the poor things. I can't beleive she hasn't done something about it - I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing what was going on just a few doors away.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Horrendous :( Empty Re: Horrendous :(

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:02 am

Thats terrible, If I was you I would still call the RSPCA and let them do the house to house. If you say the road name they should be able to find it easy enough. If you walk down the road with Jade I am sure you will soon know which house it is. By the sounds of it the dogs aren't that quiet!

R.I.P Little dog, at leat you are in abetter place now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Aren't they committing a few offences then? Isn't there a law as to how many dogs u can have on a property without a kennel permit? and they didn't provide proper medical attention for the injured dog either. These are the type of staffy owners that make a bad name for the rest of us and it's never them that pay the price. Poor dogs, and I wonder what level of care their kids get too. :evil:
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: