Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home

+2
engladian
mikka
6 posters

Go down

Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home Empty Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home

Post by mikka Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:08 am

Blaze is being rehomed due to my friend having to move into a no-pet property!

We
have considered having him back with us but I dont think Ice would cope
with another dog in her territory. I am heartbroken at this but we have
to think of Ice after all shes been through.

Blaze is an
excellent dog, he has lived/s with children, other dogs and cats.
However I think that if he was to live with another dog then careful
introductions would be needed.

Blaze is not neutured, I am
trying to get this sorted but its financially difficult! He does spray
alot but I think this will stop once he is done!

Blaze is on the lean side for a staff, but I think he just needs building up!

He has an excellent temperament, at the moment he lives with 2 young children under 5 and loves it!

We
live in Staffordshire, I would like him to stay close by....but if the
perfect home comes along then we are more than happy to rehome him
anywhere in the country.

I am open to rescue back up, as I would
like homechecks to be carried out and I wouldnt be able to that myself,
he can stay at home till the end of April. If you can help please PM me
or email me on lounee@hotmail.co.uk . Any help is appreciated. I just want to find this gorgeous boy a good forever home!
mikka
mikka

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home Empty Re: Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home

Post by engladian Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Awww that's so sad Jenni that she is still having to make gut-wrenching decisions after all she's been through with Ice. Goes to show you that a reunion with your dog after it's been stolen isn't always a fairy tale ending. I hope she finds that perfect home for Blaze.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home Empty Re: Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:29 am

Aww bless - poor boy - I'm sure that Blaze will find a good home soon. If you need any help with transport - we're not far away from you and would be more than happy to pick him up and take him to his new forever home - just let me know.xx Good luck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:35 am

I'd be more than happy to help out with home checks too - never done it before but I'll do anything I can to help.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:35 am

thanks claire
mikka
mikka

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed that Blaze finds a new home soon
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:07 pm

Blaze has now found his forever home with one of my friends and i will update regularly
mikka
mikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:59 am

Thats brilliant news x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:26 am

Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home 673667 I'm so pleased for this little man.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Great News Hope you love your new home m8 Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home 346295
Admin
Admin
Admin Team
Admin Team

Male
Number of posts : 282
Humor : Whats that :)
Registration date : 2008-01-30

http://bullbreeds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ices_Mommy Fri May 16, 2008 3:51 am

Unfortunately Blaze's new forever home fell through so he is still looking for that perfect loving home!

Yesterday I was given a deadline for when I need to find him a home, which makes it harder! The deadline is 14th June. I dont want to see this poor boy suffer, please if anyone can help at all please do not hesitate to contact me! My email is lounee@hotmail.co.uk (this is also my msn addy, if anyone needs to add me) My mobile number is 07927034723

I would like to homecheck but if this isnt possible then vet references are a must! I need to be reassured that my boy is going to a good home.

We have tried to have him here but Ice does not feel comfortable with him around and after everything she's been through, we cant work around it. Which breaks my heart! I love this dog with all my heart! :(

All help will be highly appreciated!

Louise xxx
Ices_Mommy
Ices_Mommy

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.alfieslostdogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 6:05 am

How old is Blaze?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 6:57 am

Hes 2 Krissi (see thread title! Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home 604305 )

Any pics of this little boy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 8:11 am

Durrr!! Sorry It is friday though brain has stopped working!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 9:02 am

LOL!

I really wish I could do more for this boy - hes been on my mind since I saw the thread. It just wouldn't work with Jadey. I hope he finds somewhere soon! Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home 9058
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ices_Mommy Fri May 16, 2008 9:56 am

Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home P1901071651yn2Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home P190107164901jk7Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home P1901071649zm2Blaze 2year old staffy needing a good loving home P1901071648tn7Some piccys of Blaze for you.....Not very good ones though, he doesnt sit still!
Ices_Mommy
Ices_Mommy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ices_Mommy Tue May 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Fingers crossed, Blaze may have found his forever, with a family member of mine!! Will update tomorrow after they've met him!

Lou xxx
Ices_Mommy
Ices_Mommy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Tue May 20, 2008 3:03 pm

Ah brilliant! Fingers & toes crossed!
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 1:04 am

Thats brilliant news, I have evrything crossed for you xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 2:16 am

Thats fantastic news - hopefully they will fall in love with him! Keep us updated!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down