Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade's Boomer Ball

4 posters

Go down

Jade's Boomer Ball Empty Jade's Boomer Ball

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:57 am

Jade's Boomer Ball 604305 Well, after a long wait Jadey's boomer ball finally arrived on Friday and guess what.........shes not interested in it in the slightest!!

I spent Friday afternoon running round the garden with it trying to get her excited but all she wanted was the £3 football I bought her a couple of weeks ago!!! She hasn't given it a second look all weekend!!! Jade's Boomer Ball 189676
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jade's Boomer Ball Empty Re: Jade's Boomer Ball

Post by craigourstaffy Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:32 am

Aww that's a shame, Tess loves her boomer ball but i've had to limit her with it now cause everytime she plays with it she always ends up with a sore nose Jade's Boomer Ball 87783
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:42 am

Nope - Jade looked at me as if I'd lost my marbles when I gave it to her!! What size did you get Tess? I ordered the 10" one based on the guide online but it seems huge!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmz Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:20 am

All my lot love the boomer ball, but none of them liked it at first, no matter how hard i tried, they would never play with it, until one day they started playing around with it by themselves, and have never left it alone since

emma xx
Emmz
Emmz

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 am

claire wrote:Nope - Jade looked at me as if I'd lost my marbles when I gave it to her!! What size did you get Tess? I ordered the 10" one based on the guide online but it seems huge!!

Tess has got an 8" ball
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:53 am

Roxy has the 8" ball too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:17 pm

I keep thinking of getting one for Kane but not sure he will go for it. He's not much of a ball dog, likes his Kong wubba and an empty robinsons bottle best. But with the possibility of a new pup looming in the very near future....she might play with it and get him interested too. Jade's Boomer Ball 673667
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:33 am

Empty Robinsons bottle??!!

New puppy??!! Tell us more!! Jade's Boomer Ball 673667 Is the bitch pregnant? Molly wasn't it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:12 am

No thats Dolly....close. No she never went into season, maybe had a silent season and they didn't know. If so she will be in season again late June roughly and by the time she's bred, gestation and then they like to keep show prospect puppies till they are 10 weeks to be sure the teeth are coming in properly....so maybe by xmas? We will still get her but are looking at a litter on the 20th that is already 3 weeks old now as well. If all goes well we will hopefully have a little girl pup around May 7th. And yes, Kane loves to play with an empty Robinsons squash bottle. The crunching sound or something but hey, it's free so I won't complain.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:44 am

Jade's Boomer Ball 723804 Ah Dolly that was it - not far off!!!

How exciting!! You must be really pleased its all coming together - I know how long you have been waiting for your little girlie - I hope all goes to plan.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiretim Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:20 pm

claire wrote:Jade's Boomer Ball 604305 Well, after a long wait Jadey's boomer ball finally arrived on Friday and guess what.........shes not interested in it in the slightest!!

I spent Friday afternoon running round the garden with it trying to get her excited but all she wanted was the £3 football I bought her a couple of weeks ago!!! She hasn't given it a second look all weekend!!! Jade's Boomer Ball 189676

Are you sure you haven't got Milo? Think him and Jade are the same, neither like the kong stuff ball things, and he looks at his boomer like i'm insane too! just runs and jumps over it, or stays well clear! Guess what....cheapo football number 3 went at the weekend though, he cant get enough! Very strange, must be a brindle thing! Jade's Boomer Ball 182945
Wiretim
Wiretim

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:08 am

Wiretim wrote:
claire wrote:Jade's Boomer Ball 604305 Well, after a long wait Jadey's boomer ball finally arrived on Friday and guess what.........shes not interested in it in the slightest!!

Are you sure you haven't got Milo? Think him and Jade are the same, neither like the kong stuff ball things, and he looks at his boomer like i'm insane too! just runs and jumps over it, or stays well clear! Guess what....cheapo football number 3 went at the weekend though, he cant get enough! Very strange, must be a brindle thing! Jade's Boomer Ball 182945

I think they may have been separated at birth!!! Jade spent the day yesterday dragging around the renants of a £3 football that I bought her last week that she popped in 5 minuts flat!!!! And as for the boomer ball - still hasn't looked twice at it!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down