Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

building work starting

4 posters

Go down

building work starting Empty building work starting

Post by beedham3k4 Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:47 pm

hi all the summer is on it way hopefully anyway and we have started building in our back garden we are having to put up a 6ft high fence coz rome can clear the fence beteen me and next door only just started doing this but next door are not keen on the breed so it has to be done then when thats ups we are building a wall to level off the area next to the drive witch is 36 ft long its then getting filled with gravel and there is going a 22 ft dog kennel and run on that for the winter when rome and bliss want to be out side but dont want to be in the rain you'd think they would just stay in the house but they like it out side and then we are also thinkig of decking part of the back garden aswell for some were we can sit in the summer sun if it ever gunna come back that is building work starting 422549
beedham3k4
beedham3k4

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

building work starting Empty Re: building work starting

Post by kerri Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:46 pm

sounds fab we are building a dog run at the mo also if only it would stop raining.... building work starting 188124
kerri
kerri

Female
Number of posts : 528
Humor : I like to think its good
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://Blazinstaff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:27 pm

You will have to put up before & after pics. What I wouldn't give to have a kennel run sometimes but we rent and there is only so much one can do to a garden when it isn't yours. We have had to raise the height of our fence as well, the neighbor on that side doesn't like any animals at all and has threatened to lob a house brick at my cat if they see it in their garden again. building work starting 234356 Can't wait to see pics of your work-in-progress throughout the summer. Lucky people!
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:33 am

We recently got our back done. We got it flagged. It was a serious bog before, all mushy & water logged. We got it all dug up & flagged as when we got puppies we needed somewhere clean for them to toilet & easy for us to lift poo & clean. Its a big yard too so we have a bbq there too.
We are also looking to get a kennel & run put out there as we recently found that the local spieds (chavs) use our back wall to walk across to get to the other side of the street (we are an end house) & I don't want my 2 taken from the back yard when they are out unsupervised, so we are looking at ones with covered runs which you can padlock.
Eventually though we are going to put up stuff on the top of the wall to prevent anyone being able to walk or get over the wall but the things we are looking at are expensive so it'll be a bit before we can get it so kennel & locked run are best option at mo.
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Mon May 05, 2008 2:24 am

It's a long weekend, are you putting it to good use and working on your little paradise?
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beedham3k4 Mon May 05, 2008 12:20 pm

yes been digging footings out for wall bricks come 2morrow but dog run wont be here for anther 3 to 4 weeks so thats a bit of a downer but on te up side we went to view a litter of pups and are going back to put a deposite on 1 on wensday
beedham3k4
beedham3k4

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Tue May 06, 2008 1:01 am

Don't you just hate waiting for something when all you want to do is get started? Another puppy for you too! Thats great! We both get to be posting puppy pics, woes, joys and antics. Tell us the details, how old are they? what color? KC? and out of who? girl or boy?
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beedham3k4 Tue May 06, 2008 5:58 am

they are 3 week old at the moment will be ready begining of june we arnt sure wich one we are gunna get there is a female full red with a small white patch on its chest and there is a red and white female they are kc reg nad are also l2hga and hc clear we went to see a litter last week we could have taken 1 home with us but they was 15 week old and from our others dogs its easyer to get them young so they get use to ur way of traing them
beedham3k4
beedham3k4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 2:53 am

MORE PUPPIES!!! YAY!!

Lots of piccies for me to brood over!! I'm sooo jealous!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down