Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrified!!!

5 posters

Go down

Terrified!!! Empty Terrified!!!

Post by Staffy_Jake Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:57 am

I got a letter through this morning with the date to my planned c-section, I am due to go into hospital on 5th August for our baby daughter to be delivered, it may seem quite far away but i am already shaking lol!, I have had 2 c-sections before but because I did not have them planned and went in when things happened it wasn't as bad, with this one I am going to have to wake up that day normal and know what I am going in for, to be honest it is not the operation itself that i am worried or scared about, I don't like all the needles and things when they are preparing you especially the one that goes into the hand, they so hurt!!!! Besides all this worry I am very excited tho as we have been through an awful lot and it will be nice to just have our baby girl with us and get back to normal, I have defiantley had enough of being pregnant as this is the last!
Staffy_Jake
Staffy_Jake

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Terrified!!! Empty Re: Terrified!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:09 am

Dont worry Nic, it'll all be worth it in the end when you see your little bundle for the first time!
My sister had a c-section with her twins and she was fine! Just keep focused on the final product! Terrified!!! 221754

August will soon come around!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:39 am

my 1st was born by emergency c-section so I was right out for it but it took me 3 days to get out of bed and on my feet. So when the 2nd was a planned section and I would be awake for it I worried endlessly. Wish I knew beforehand that all that worrying was unnecessary, it was way easier to get up and about afterwards...as the nurses said it would be but I didn't believe them. If you can get up and walking the 1st day (I did quite a bit of it at regular intervals) your healing time will be twice as fast than it was for the section you had when you were asleep for. So don't worry yourself about it, it'll be fine.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:45 am

It'll all be worth it especially when you have your gorgeous baby girl in your arms, i've never had a section before but i did say i wasn't having any more kids after my 3rd and i went on to have another 2 Terrified!!! 422549
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:23 am

Try not to worry you will be fine! I had 3 sections, 1st was emergency because my son was in distress, nearly lost him! I was in hospital for 7 days. 2nd was elected because I didnt want to risk the same as the first pregnancy I was in hospital for 7 days again and 3rd I had no choice but it is lovely to know exactly when your baby will be born. I went in Monday morning and was home Wednesday lunchtime! I too have a very bad needle phobia but my anaesthetist, nurses and surgeon were brilliant! They had me in fits telling me jokes to take my mind off the needles going in! I also got to choose the date of my 3rd section and I planned it to happen between my 2 sons nativity plays, so that I could be there for them as well! Just think of what you will have at the end of it, when you finally get to hold your little girl! Just made myself cry thinking back about my little girl! After 2 boys I was desperate for a girl, I got one! Its all worth it!

Dee

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy_Jake Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:18 am

Aww thanks guys, feel heeps better, this too is my third section and I did find the second easier as I was up walking around as soon as possible due to circumstances, I think it is just the whole thing of knowing what the next day will bring and knowing what you are walking in there for, will keep you all posted anyway, take care x
Staffy_Jake
Staffy_Jake

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:02 pm

You'll be grand. I had a c-section & whoa it was 11yrs ago next month! holy moley! Anyhoo lol I was booked in for mine. My 1st & last baby, nothing to do with the c-section just happy with 1 & my furbies. It was due to my son being breech. I had my check up on a friday & was booked in for the c-section that monday! It didn't fizz on me but it was probably because I was only 19! Terrified!!! 422549

But nah you'll be fine, expecially when you have your little lady in your arms. xo
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum