Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is spring?

3 posters

Go down

Where is spring? Empty Where is spring?

Post by engladian Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:22 am

What is with all this rain??? Are we having September in April/May? I don't know about everyone else but I'm downright sick of it now and so is Kane, he hates the rain. Hard to exercise him in the garden because it turns the grass into a mudpit and no fun in the park because he comes back covered in mud. Maybe we need to build an ark soon.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Where is spring? Empty Re: Where is spring?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:01 am

I am so fed up to, sat in the garden on saturday having a bbq and got sunburnt and now have a thick jumper on. Really fed up!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:59 am

Murdoch HATES the rain. If he absolutely has to go out to the loo, he drags me to the nearest tree, hides under it and goes toilet there. Then drags me back to the flat! Probably for the best, my lawn is completely waterlogged. I did buy him a raincoat, but it's a toss up between which he hates more - the rain or the coat!

So we're doing lots of indoor playing trying to use up some energy.
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Thu May 01, 2008 7:08 am

Tess must be the only staffie that loves the rain, she loves to play and go for walks when it's raining, i don't tho Where is spring? 433597 or maybe she just loves to get rubbed dry with a nice warm towel Where is spring? 673667
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 7:39 am

Jadey used to really hate the rain - we could never get her out the door but...........with her trusty balls in her mouth she braves all weathers!!! She will happily run round the park after her balls while its p%$$%*g down with rain and we're getting soaked!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 7:54 am

Roxy has now decided she doesn't mind the rain, probably because its never dry anyway so its like it or never go out!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Thu May 01, 2008 12:33 pm

claire wrote:Jadey used to really hate the rain - we could never get her out the door but...........with her trusty balls in her mouth she braves all weathers!!! She will happily run round the park after her balls while its p%$$%*g down with rain and we're getting soaked!!!

Where is spring? 422549 Where is spring? 422549 Where is spring? 422549 Dirty dog Jade!!! will do anything or go anywhere as long as she's got balls in her mouth.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 2:25 am

engladian wrote:
claire wrote:Jadey used to really hate the rain - we could never get her out the door but...........with her trusty balls in her mouth she braves all weathers!!! She will happily run round the park after her balls while its p%$$%*g down with rain and we're getting soaked!!!

Where is spring? 422549 Where is spring? 422549 Where is spring? 422549 Dirty dog Jade!!! will do anything or go anywhere as long as she's got balls in her mouth.

Where is spring? 422549 She certainly doesn't take after me!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down