Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piccies of Jade!

Go down

Piccies of Jade! Empty Piccies of Jade!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:16 am

Piccies of Jade! Picture089Piccies of Jade! Picture106Piccies of Jade! Picture112Piccies of Jade! Picture102

Hope I've done this right!! Just a quick selection of pics of my girl Jadey. I've been told shes a tiger brindle but all I know is shes a complete nutter but really affectinate and loving at the same time!!

She was in a really bad way when we got her - she'd been really mistreated and was scared of everything - not anymore though!! (apart from fireworks and the cat!!!!)

Thanks for looking.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Piccies of Jade! Empty Re: Piccies of Jade!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:20 am

Shes lovely, rwally nice and stocky and her coat looks in great condition.

Her coat is brindle, brindle means fawn with black stripes (although lots of people think its the other way round). Lots of dogs now seem to have a lot more black showing than fawn. I have heard people say tiger brindle when there is more fawn than black. Does that make sense?

Whatever it is she is stunning and well done you for rescueing her!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:26 am

Thanks Roxystaff! I would think shes gorgeous even if she was green but I'm biased!! xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:28 am

I would definately agree with you (although i do prefer her brindle to green!!!)

Do you have any other pets?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog-Mad-Lou Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:31 am

awwww jades beautiful!
are thsoe pics squashed or is she a lil over weight?
well done on resucing her tho hun!
Lou xx
Dog-Mad-Lou
Dog-Mad-Lou

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.freewebs.com/dog-mad-lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:49 am

Piccies of Jade! Picture065

roxystaffie wrote:I would definately agree with you (although i do prefer her brindle to green!!!)

Do you have any other pets?

I've got a pet cat that we inherited when we moved into our house. He was only a kitten and all boney and unloved so I took him in - I'm a sucker for anything cute and fluffy!!
I was never really a cat lover but he makes me laugh - hes so brazen and not scared of anything!! xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:53 am

What does Jade make of him? Roxy loves chasing cats. I don't think she dislikes them (never caught one yet) she just likes to run at them!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:03 am

Its a bit of a strange one - 99% of the time she hates him and growls really nastily at him but once he went missing for several days and I was really worried about him. Jade found him at the back of the garden and got our attention to find him - he was quite poorly and didn't have the strength to get to the house. Without Jadey I dont think he'd have survived because it was freezing out.
All the time he was missing Jade kept looking out the back door where he usually sits looking for him! Think she secretly loves him but shes got a rep to protect!!! Piccies of Jade! 796753
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:04 am

Poor cat!! Good one Jade!! :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 am

Dog-Mad-Lou wrote:awwww jades beautiful!
are thsoe pics squashed or is she a lil over weight?
well done on resucing her tho hun!
Lou xx

Think its a mixture of squashed pics and Jade being a bit porky!!
When we got her she was really fat because the girl that had her used to feed her doner meat, mcdonalds, chips etc - anything that was convenient!
It took us ages to get her to eat dog food and we must've tried everything on the market but eventually she took to Arden Grange!
She was also really nervous and would refuse to go for a walk so excercise was a no-go as well. Getting there now though - shes only slightly overweight and loves her long runs! xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:10 am

To be honest hun it only looks like her hips to me but lots of us ladies suffer from that!! She looks nice and healthy and if she is having lots of exercise she will soon be looking nice and trim.

Some people should be banned from having animals. McDonalds and Doner meat... yuck, wouldn't feed that rubbish to my worst enemy!!

Sounds like you have worked really hard with her so fair play to you xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog-Mad-Lou Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:14 am

oh no, evil old owner, good job shes got u now!!
ur doing well, she coat looks good!
ever thought of agility?
i do agility with stella!
lou :star:
Dog-Mad-Lou
Dog-Mad-Lou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:21 am

The vet thinks shes had a few litters too so maybe shes carrying a bit of baby weight?!?! She is porky around the middle but has still got a decent shape to her. She could really do with losing a few punds though, even if its just to spare my pain when she jumps on me!!!!

Never considered agility as Jade is terrible with other dogs when I'm around and just tries to eat every dog she comes across. Shes mega protective of me but shes fine when I'm not there though - even has a huge rottie boyfriend!! :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:23 am

Bless her!! I'm really lucky with Roxy she loves other dogs... unless she has to share her toys and then shes a grumpy mare!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog-Mad-Lou Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:41 am

sounds like shes had a rough start to life, gypsy has a fear agrsstion wen on the lead but off hte lead shes the best of friends with everyone!
gypsy has clearly had way to many litters!
Dog-Mad-Lou
Dog-Mad-Lou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down