Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol?

+2
kerri
p1nkangel
6 posters

Go down

Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? Empty Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol?

Post by p1nkangel Sat May 17, 2008 12:56 am

Its Saturday & here I am up & about. I was up from 7:20am which now is a lie in to me lol

My two girls know when to make a noise when they want me up so bleary eyed I drag myself up out of bed whilst daydreaming about the weekend lie ins I used to be able to have if I chose it Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? 9058

Nah I really don't mind, really. No I'm not trying to convince myself I'm fine with it honestly... Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? 422549

Seriously though, who else would love to have a lazy Sat/Sun but it just doesn't happen anymore because of their dog(s)?

BTW I wouldn't have it any other way Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? 463541
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? Empty Re: Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol?

Post by kerri Sat May 17, 2008 9:17 am

I can defo say no more lie ins but its better than it used to be oakley used to get up at 6 Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? 9058

so defo NO
BUT WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY
WELL MAYBE SOMETIMES Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? 422549
kerri
kerri

Female
Number of posts : 528
Humor : I like to think its good
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://Blazinstaff.com

Back to top Go down

Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? Empty Re: Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol?

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 2:42 am

Jade is the opposite - she loves HER lie ins! I got up at 8.30 on Saturday morning - she followed me downstairs to do her business in the garden then disappeared back to bed until 9.45!! Lazy moo!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 2:45 am

Nope haven't slept in past 7am in the last year. Only way to get her to lie in is if we have friends round and they stay til late, Roxy won't give in til every person has gone so then sometimes we get til 7:30!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Mon May 19, 2008 3:39 am

Murdoch is incredibly lazy. I have to boot him out of bed each morning and drag him round the block. Then I jump in the shower to get ready for work, and by the time I'm out, he's back under the duvet with just his nose poking out.
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Mon May 19, 2008 5:06 am

Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? 422549 A lie in!!! Not with Jett in the house now. She doesn't even sleep through the night. Just wondering...Does anyone ever get a lie in anymore lol? 433597 I'm up around 2:30 am with her and then she is up for the morning at 5:30 am. Kane on the other hand loves nothing more than for my OH to go to work so he can jump up on the bed and sleep the morning away.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Mon May 19, 2008 2:18 pm

Ooops

Last edited by p1nkangel on Tue May 20, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted reply in wrong topic! Laptop was playing up! Groan!)
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Tue May 20, 2008 8:25 am

diesel loves his lie ins.........i always get up around 8.00/8.30 on a saturday i let him out to do a pee then back up to bed for a hour or two..he a right lazy sod
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by kaziwal Tue May 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Since having a dog flap put in, Lily can go out as and when she pleases so she don't pester me anymore but I still take her out for a walk at 6.30 am as I have to get my son up for school/work at that time. The only day I get a lie in (8.00 am) is Sundays. But it's all worth it!
kaziwal
kaziwal

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum