Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you recognize this dog?

3 posters

Go down

Do you recognize this dog? Empty Do you recognize this dog?

Post by engladian Mon May 19, 2008 6:23 am

Mikka is fostering this bitch as she was in rescue kennels in the Buckinghamshire area for 6 weeks. Mikka feels she is not typical of a stray that seems to usually come in thin, etc. She seems to look like she possibly been taught to show stand as well. So we are taking one last effort to try to reunite her with her true owners before finding her a forever home. So if anyone recognizes her please let me kow ASAP.
Do you recognize this dog? Index
Thanks for looking,
Deb
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Do you recognize this dog? Empty Re: Do you recognize this dog?

Post by dieselboy Mon May 19, 2008 8:46 am

hi have you had a look at lost dogs and all missing dogs on the net?...have you any more information about her? etc age/colour of eyes/did see have a coller on when she was found and is she micochip...please email if you have any more information and ill have a look at all dogs missing .....what area was she found in?
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 am

hi diesel as far as i know she was found as a stray in the buckinghamshire area she is approx 18 months 0- 2yrs she is fantastic with people and kids but does not like other dogs. she is not microchipped as this was first thing i checked when she came to me yesterday as i have my own microchip scanner, she was found with no collor ,she has lovely big brown eyes and is so affectionate , she appears to have a slight undershot jaw as her tongue hangs out slightly , she also has lots of black pigmentation marks all ovber her body which gives the impression of a dalmation
mikka
mikka

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum