Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, just a wee test to see if my signature is working...

3 posters

Go down

Sorry, just a wee test to see if my signature is working... Empty Sorry, just a wee test to see if my signature is working...

Post by p1nkangel Sat May 24, 2008 3:17 am

ummm test?
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Sorry, just a wee test to see if my signature is working... Empty Re: Sorry, just a wee test to see if my signature is working...

Post by p1nkangel Sat May 24, 2008 3:20 am

Yay isn't it soooooo cute! I noticed it on another forum on someone's post (I hope they don't mind) It takes you to a pregnancy site & you can choose the doggy one above and imput your dogs DOB & hey presto you get the above. Ooooooh I'm so excited....Easy pleased I know... Sorry, just a wee test to see if my signature is working... 422549
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Sorry, just a wee test to see if my signature is working... Empty Re: Sorry, just a wee test to see if my signature is working...

Post by engladian Sat May 24, 2008 4:43 am

I've seen that 1 before too but forgot all about it. It's a very cute idea isn't it.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kerri Sat May 24, 2008 12:37 pm

very nice
kerri
kerri

Female
Number of posts : 528
Humor : I like to think its good
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://Blazinstaff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down