Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please

5 posters

Go down

Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please Empty Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please

Post by EvieCrocker Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/12/59/74/45/cstaff12.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i192.photobucket.com/albums/z35/EvieCrocker/CStaff1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i192.photobucket.com/albums/z35/EvieCrocker/CStaffF1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i192.photobucket.com/albums/z35/EvieCrocker/CStaffF.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i192.photobucket.com/albums/z35/EvieCrocker/CStaff2.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i192.photobucket.com/albums/z35/EvieCrocker/CStaff2a.jpg

These are all now over time at the Croydon pound and will be taken by the Council and euthanased if I cannot find rescue spaces for them as soon as possible.

PLEASE, please can you spread this appeal as widely as you can - they are such lovely, beautiful young dogs - they do not deserve to die.

They have not been allocated names but I shall call them Tiger, Bluey and Red, for easier identification! Their descriptions have been sent to me by the holding kennels:

Tiger is a brindle and white entire male Staffie X, approx 1 year old. He is in good condition and is inquisitive with other animals. He knows the sit command and does paws!

Bluey is a blue brindle and white female Staffie X, approx 1 year old. We do not know if she has been spayed. She is in good condition and of lean build. She is very people orientated. She knows sit and down. She is very playful and loves a ball. She backed away from a spitty cat!

Red is a tan and white entire male Staffie X, approx 1 year old. He is in good condition and of lean build. He is good with dogs, but not with cats. He knows sit and does paws!

I am now going to try and post their pictures but bear with me as it takes me a long time!

I really desperately hope to hear from you with a lifeline for these gorgeous Staffies.

Evie Crocker
01306-730822 (w)
07957-325003 (m)
01737-842953 (h)
evie.crocker@martingranthomes.co.uk
berniecrocker@btinternet.com

Last edited by EvieCrocker on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:31 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling!)

EvieCrocker

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please Empty Re: Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please

Post by dieselboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:47 am

is it ok to put this appeal on another web site for helpings find homes for dogs?
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please Empty Re: Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please

Post by EvieCrocker Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:49 am

Of course, please do. Thanks.

EvieCrocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffies In Need Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 am

Hi Evie,

Send me the pics and details in an email and I'll put them up on our website for you x
Staffies In Need
Staffies In Need

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://www.staffiesinneed.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:12 am

i have just gave your details to a man/woman who would like to offer one of the dogs above a loving home...
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by EvieCrocker Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:15 am

Thank you - hope to hear from them!

EvieCrocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:50 am

dieselboy wrote:i have just gave your details to a man/woman who would like to offer one of the dogs above a loving home...

You are a little star!!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EvieCrocker Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:26 am

Have not heard from interested people yet ? Do you think you could pm me their details please?

EvieCrocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 am

i have just pm you a couple of numbers of people wanting to help with the 3 staffies..i also have more email address of onther people im just waiting on there phone numbers if you also want them let me know and ill send them asap
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by EvieCrocker Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:53 am

Dear Kirsty - have pm'd you as well. Thanks so much. I have been to see the three Staffies at the holding kennels this morning which is wonderful, friendly and very professionally run. The Staffies are absolutely gorgeous - very pretty, young, happy, friendly, sociable little dogs who get on very well with other dogs. I am totally smitten! - and more determined than ever to secure safe places for them.

Look forward to hearing from you re transport etc.

Regards

Evie

EvieCrocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:19 am

the little girl staffy is coming to me
mikka
mikka

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:22 pm

mikka you're a legend!!! xo
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:18 am

mikka great news that your taking one of the dogs...is it just short term or for good?
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:42 am

short term til i find her a forever home i already have 4 staffs lol but i can say that she will only go to the home she truely deserves . Many of u do not know my life is to save and rehome staffs as i love them with a passion . She will stay with me till the right home has been found and in that time she will be loved and cherised as much as my own 4 babies are x
mikka
mikka

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:50 am

it would be good if they were more people like you in this world....
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:30 am

Mikka, you never fail to amaze me with your kindness! Fair play to you - well done! Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please 842930
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:04 am

evie i have just pm you sorry on the delay
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:54 am

i just thought id let ya you all know that calypso the little blue and white girl came to me at 11am this morning and went to her new home at 2 pm this afternoon with a friend of mine .
mikka
mikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:06 am

Wow - you dont waste much time!!! Well done yet again Mikka for saving this girlies life!xx You're an Begging for help for three lovely Staffies please 221754
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:55 am

thats great news.. she willnow have the life that she deserves...
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:38 am

mikka just being nosey to see how little calypso has settled in to her new home?
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:11 am

calypso is now called sky and has settled in really well with her new playmate Ebony so all has worked out really well for this gorgeous little girl xxx
mikka
mikka

Back to top Go down

Post by EvieCrocker Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:35 am

Grateful thanks to all for their help, and can this topic now be closed please? Thanks.

EvieCrocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down