Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Empty I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!!

Post by philndeb76 Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:46 am

Hey all, i haven't posted for a long time so i thought i'd up load some new pics of my lot.

Beau (SBT) is now 14 months and looking really good, she's bulked out nicely although her head hasn't 'split' (is that the right word I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! 673667 ) like i hoped it would. She's settled down now and isn't quite as manic as she was.

Brock (Bullmastiff X) is now 2 yrs 3mnths and is still my gorgeous gentle boy I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! 221754
I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Blou

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Biggirl

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Prettygirl

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Sash9

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Sash2

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Biglad-1

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Gettingalong2-1

Hope you enjoy, thanks for looking!! I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! 104522
philndeb76
philndeb76

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Empty Re: I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!!

Post by engladian Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:22 pm

She has until she's 2 to fill out but from what I see she has a lovely head for a bitch. Not overdone and doggy looking at all, I would be happy for Jetts head to be that size when she's mature. Beau and Brock are both looking great.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! Empty Re: I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!!

Post by philndeb76 Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:51 pm

Ah Thankyou! That makes me feel a bit better actually I haven't posted for a loooong time!!!! 7153
philndeb76
philndeb76

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down