Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottish Staffie Rescue

3 posters

Go down

Scottish Staffie Rescue Empty Scottish Staffie Rescue

Post by scotbun1 Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:34 am

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I feel I have to write this. As from 21st November I will no longer be involved with Scottish Staffordshire Bull Terrier Rescue. For the past year there has been a lot of unrest in the rescue and I have been made to feel that I am to blame so for that reason I feel that if you remove the problem, i.e.: me, then the rescue will get back on its feet. I feel that everything that I did was questioned and scrutinized and made to feel I wasn’t doing my job properly. I have given the past 14yrs to the rescue and have been fortunate to meet a lot of friends through this and had the privilege to meet some stunning dogs. I would like to wish them all the best for the future. Tracie Warren
scotbun1
scotbun1

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Scottish Staffie Rescue Empty Re: Scottish Staffie Rescue

Post by engladian Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:05 am

Oh Tracie, that is so sad. How awful for them to have made you feel this way after all the good work you have done. You have put yourself on the line and endured many a heart break. Whether with the rescue or not I know the stafford is ingrained on your heart and you will continue to help them in your own way and I wish you good luck in whatever way that path takes you. The Scottish Staffordshire Bull Terrier Rescue has managed to lose a great asset and I hope they feel the repercussions of it and realise their mistake.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Scottish Staffie Rescue Empty Re: Scottish Staffie Rescue

Post by kerri Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:39 am

Omg i have just seen this i cant beleive it tracie
well i hope things are better for you know and hopefully catch up at some shows
take care k