Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exercise

Go down

Exercise Empty Exercise

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:36 am

How often and for how long do you walk your dogs each day? I have always felt a bit guilty about this as I have to work so Roxys walks aren't as long as I would like. She gets a quick 20 minute walk in the morning and then 20 minutes boomer ball play. Then at lunch time she gets another 10 minutes boomer ball play. In the evenings she gets 40 minute walk. I'd love to be able to do more but there isn't enough hours in the day, she gets more in the summer when its light in the mornings so I can get up earlier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Exercise Empty Re: Exercise

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:40 am

During the weekend Jade gets loads of excercise off the lead chasing her balls.
During the week its a bit harder because we work as well. She gets a quick 10 minutes in the morning then shes at my OH's parents during the day and they usually take her for a 20 minute ish walk depending on the weather. On the evening me and Stu will either go for a walk for about 45 mins-an hour or give her a good run off the lead. Not as much excercise as she'd like but its all we can manage!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:58 pm

I don't really have anywhere other than my garden I can let Kane off lead for a really good run and unfortunately I have a condition with my back so I have to be carefull how far we walk. If my back was to go out in the middle of a walk I still have to try and get all the way back home. I'm also not as fast as he needs me to be either. When the weather is better and the garden isn't so muddy we flirtpole with him, he gets at least 2 1/2 hour walks a day and he chases a toy up and down the stairs about a dozen times 3 times a day and chases the cat every chance he can. I'm hoping to get a treadmill soon to give him the extra he needs.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: