Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proud of my Girl!

2 posters

Go down

Proud of my Girl! Empty Proud of my Girl!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:20 am

My OH and I have started getting up super early and taking Jadey out for a run first thing before we go to work.
We got to the park this morning and there was a real snotty woman with a silly looking little yappy dog on the lead. Her dog started going mental at Jade - barking and growling like mad so Jadey started pulling towards him. The woman looked at both me and Jade like something she'd just wiped off her shoe and said "come on Charles, lets go"
Charles wasn't listening and was still going mad at Jade. The lady was glaring at Jade like she was evil and struggling to get her dog under control. I got one of Jades beloved ablls out of my pocket and bounced it to get Jade's attention. She disregarded the other dog and sat at me feet staring at the ball. I simply said "Jadey say please" and Jade barked for the ball which I threw for her. With that Jadey strolled off with her ball in her mouth and completely ignored the dog. The woman's face was an absolute picture!!!!!! She was still stuggling to control Charles a few minutes later!!! I was sooo proud of my big nasty dangerous doggy!!!! :lol!:

Sorry about the novel - just felt I needed to share!!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Proud of my Girl! Empty Re: Proud of my Girl!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:49 am

Well done to you both. Some people are just ignorant, and are best ignored!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:59 am

Hah! Wheres a vid cam when u need one eh? Like when you walk down the street and all the yappers straining at the end of their leashes while your 'killer' struts past on a perfect heel without a care in the world. Or when people walking will go all the way out to the edge of the sidewalk when they pass just in case the big bad staffy might suddenly lunge out and take their arm for breskfast but in the end make themselves look like freaks when the dog never even gave them the time of day. Such a good feeling isn't it when they expect the stereotypical behaviour and your dog makes theirs look like freaks on a leash. Good one Jade.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kerri Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:41 am

well done to you both :cheers:
kerri
kerri

Female
Number of posts : 528
Humor : I like to think its good
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://Blazinstaff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down