Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Here

+2
mikka
Ices_Mommy
6 posters

Go down

Newbie Here Empty Newbie Here

Post by Ices_Mommy Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:27 am

Hi All, I was shown over here by Jenni (Mikka) from www.alfieslostdogscom ! My family consists of myself Louise (22) My partner John (34) My daughter Lottie (4) and My son Robbie (8 months)

I am owned by the most bootiful 21 month old SBT bitch. Her name is Ice and she is white with black spots!0

It hasn't always been full of joy though, on Monday 12th February 2007, Ice was stolen :( We had numerous prank calls of her whereabouts and nothing solid for a good few months. Me and my family started to believe we wouldn't see her again, and was close to rehoming another dog. However on Wednesday 9th January 2008 I recieved a phonecall off Jenni herself, sounding very excited and saying that she may have found Ice....I wanted to believe her a 100% but just couldnt after believing so long that we had lost her forever.
So I rang the vets where she was being held and described her to them, they all got in a flap and all excited because they too thought they had found Ice, however I wasn't that enthusiastic as I still believed it couldnt possibly have been her......So I asked them to send me a picture to my mobile, this I thought would make me make up my mind whether it was. I recieved the picture, showed family and friends and then I was only 80% sure that it could be her. So that afternoon me and my partner made the 151 mile journey from out home in Staffordshire, to Grays in Essex to see if the gorgeous girl in the vets was actually our Ice.
I asked Jenni (Mikka) to come along as she was there through the whole time Ice was missing, making us believe there was hope and that one day Ice was found.

Well 3 and half hours on the motorway we reach our destination in Grays, sitting in a car-park outside a vets, the most gorgeous dog appeared from out the vets...and then i knew......It WAS my baby girl....but wait she was being walked away from the vets, and I begin to panic, I send my partner off hotfooting behind these people to be told it was the vet nurse taking her for toilet time :oops: :roll:

Jenni arrived along with her friend Chris, and we go into the vets to introduce ourselves.....and there she was my angel, my baby girl, my daughters best friend and soul mate....Ice :heart:

After 11 months we were happily reunited withour baby thanks to Jenni, without her we would have lost hope and would have carried on believing we would have never of seen her again. So thank you Jenni, we all love you for what you have done for our family, and I know I have a friend for life in you!!

Since having Ice home, we have found out that she was used for breeding, used as a bait dog in dog fighting and was tied up outside for hours on end! My babys been through so much, yet still trusts us and loves us! She has once again become my daughters best friend...and her shadow :D They get upto lots of mischeif together Newbie Here 796753 Also whilst she was stolen I had my son, this was a new little person to her who she wouldnt have remembered being there before, but she loves him and has slotted back in like she was never away :D

Will post pictures in a repy thread as this is long already :)

Louise xxx

Last edited by Ices_Mommy on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : date missing)
Ices_Mommy
Ices_Mommy

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.alfieslostdogs.com

Back to top Go down

Newbie Here Empty Re: Newbie Here

Post by Ices_Mommy Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:35 am

Newbie Here Icereunited1is6Being reunited, Im the one with red eyes and Jenni is sitting on floor with Ice
Newbie Here P120208155904ub2Newbie Here P1202081601gx1Newbie Here P220107131801vo7Newbie Here P1101071321xj1Newbie Here 15012008145dc8
Ices_Mommy
Ices_Mommy

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.alfieslostdogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:17 am

What a truely lovely story! I would've given up seeing my girl too - it just shows theres always hope! I'm sooo pleased for you but what a massive shame your girl had to go through all that before she found you again. Poor girl. :( :(
Welcome to the site Louise and thanks for sharing your story and pics of your little girl :heart: - hopefully there will be loads more to come!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:43 pm

thanks lou u made me cry again now lol. i knew all along one day ice would be home where she belonged and i knew right from the start when we recieved the info regarding the found dog that it was her .I am so grateful to u and john for allowing me to be present when u was reunited with ur gorgeous baby girl . She will always have a special place in my heart as you know . I am so glad i called you over a year ago and finally met u the day you was reunited with ice you are and always will be a friend . You have at times when things are bad for me always at end of the fone . Give Ice a big big kiss from me , give lottie a kiss and my gorgeous little man robbie a huge kiss and cuddle from me
love u all lots too xx
mikka
mikka

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:43 am

What a great story, so glad you didn't give up hope.

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing loads of pictures of Ice.

Krissi & Roxy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kerri Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:52 am

welcome to the forum
i remember the story from last year i felt so heart sorry for you and your family and now i am so pleased for you all
welcome to the forum once again im sure you will enjoy it here we are a friendly bunch a bit daft tho.......
kerri
kerri

Female
Number of posts : 528
Humor : I like to think its good
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://Blazinstaff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:28 am

kerri wrote:welcome to the forum
i remember the story from last year i felt so heart sorry for you and your family and now i am so pleased for you all
welcome to the forum once again im sure you will enjoy it here we are a friendly bunch a bit daft tho.......

Speak for yourself!!!! Newbie Here 796753 Newbie Here 796753
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:28 am

kerri wrote:welcome to the forum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:22 am

Hiya and welcome to the site :D
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:31 am

Hi Louise, welcome to the forum. I have followed your story about Ice from the beginning and, like others shed a few tears along the way. I understand that you have done alot of hard work with her and she's come along ways to recovering from her ordeal and settling in back home quite well now. Well done to you all.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by staffinating Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:16 am

Being re-united must have been a dream come true but you had to pinch yourself ,great story :D
staffinating
staffinating

Number of posts : 27
Humor : Dark at times
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down