Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Genie

2 posters

Go down

Evil Genie Empty Evil Genie

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:14 am

Saw this game on another forum and it was good fun so thought we could start it too.

The point of the game is to make a wish, the next person grants the wish and then puts an evil twist. They then make their own wish and so on...

So for example..

I wish I was really thin.

The next member could grant my wish by saying

Wish granted you are really thin BUT unfortunately the weather has got really windy and you have been blown away onto an island filled with spiders!!

The meaner the better!!

I will start:

I wish I was on holiday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Evil Genie Empty Re: Evil Genie

Post by craigourstaffy Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:14 am

Wish granted but your luggage got lost in transit and all your left with is the clothes your wearing for the next 2 weeks and when you arrive at your hotel it's like a building site and full of cockroaches

I wish i could win the lottery
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:22 am

I have granted your wish, you have won the lottery but the money drove you mad - you gambled it all away at bingo and you now live in a padded cell!!!

I want a new car......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:32 am

Wish granted.

You have a new car unfortunately it is a racing boy XR2 with huge subs and the police have arrested you for being a chav and given you an asbo.

I wish I could be thinner
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:45 am

I will grant you your wish - you are thinner but you get mistaken for a totem pole by a tribe of red indians and they take you back to thier camp and keep you there forever.

I wish I had bigger boobs!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Wish granted.......you have your bigger boobs but now they are so big and heavy your back is aching and you have to cart them around in a wheelbarrow

I wish i had a 7 seater 4x4
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:40 am

I will grant your wish, you now have a 7 seater 4x4 but while out on a drive you are so excited by your new car, you lose concentration and crash into my boob filled wheelbarrow - your car is shattered into little pieces and I sue you for everything you have!!!

I wish I had a rich husband.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:46 am

Wish granted, but he is a sex addict and serial cheater who has just spent his last penny on loose women and taken all the money from your private account to pay for some more, leaving you penniless and living on the streets, forced to make a living as a woman of loose morals, which your husband no longer has any money to hire, leaving you at the mercy of all the other cheating husbands and low men.

I on the other hand, wish that I had a more interesting job......
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:50 am

howlinmadmurdoch wrote:Wish granted, but he is a sex addict and serial cheater who has just spent his last penny on loose women and taken all the money from your private account to pay for some more, leaving you penniless and living on the streets, forced to make a living as a woman of loose morals, which your husband no longer has any money to hire, leaving you at the mercy of all the other cheating husbands and low men.

I on the other hand, wish that I had a more interesting job......

Wow thats a bit harsh!!! Evil Genie 105577

I will grant your wish - you now have a more interesting job but you work all the hours god sends and your husband gets bored as he doesn't see you anymore. You end up divorcing due to the fact that he paid me with my loose morals to take care of him whilst you were at work!

I wish I could fly.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:55 am

I knew I'd regret giving you loose morals!!!!!!!

Well you can now fly, but are also dreadfully overworked. Due to the terrible problems recently suffered at Terminal 5, everyone wants to hitch a lift on your back to the Caribbean or wherever so all you have time to do is fly everyone else on holiday, and never get a holiday of your own. And you get shouted at for losing their luggage.

I wish that I lived in a bigger house...........
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 am

Wish granted - your house is now huge but one day I am flying past and I am carrying too many passengers. I accidently drop someone who lands on your new BBQ in the garden which catches fire. It soon spreads to you house which also goes up in flames and you are left standing out in the cold in nothing but your pyjamas!

I wish I didn't have loose morals.... Evil Genie 422549
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum