Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can anyone advise please

2 posters

Go down

can anyone advise please Empty can anyone advise please

Post by staffylover Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:02 am

my staffy tyjo is two sat comin and id love to know what age we can stud him from. he is so lush, we really want to stud him but keep getting told different ages. some said three, some said two and he keeps trying to practise on his mum and she gets very cross can anyone advise please 671948 even our book didnt tell us and we want to do it all properly so any advice will be appriciated. we still are new to staffs as apart from jojo his mum we never had staffs before and are still learning. cheers guys luv ann xxx can anyone advise please 234356 can anyone advise please 234356

staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 22
Humor : defo got some
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

can anyone advise please Empty Re: can anyone advise please

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:11 am

I have no idea hun!!! The best person to ask is Deb - shes great with question like this one!!! I'm sure she'll ba able to help you out when she comes on later. xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:51 am

Everyone, as you have found out has a different opinion on studding age. The average that I have seen is about 18 months to 2 years. Is he HC, L2-Hga and PHPV clear? If not I would suggest you read up on the benefits of having him tested before breeding with the possibility of producing affected stock.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by staffylover Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:34 am

thank you, i will read up on all this.we definately want great puppies xx can anyone advise please 221754

staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 22
Humor : defo got some
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum