Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

even more bad press

2 posters

Go down

even more bad press Empty even more bad press

Post by beedham3k4 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:11 am

hi all there is another blow for the breed in the sun paper 2day as a 7yr old girl has been atacked by a staffy what makes me mad about this is the fact on the front page of the papper it shows a stafy witch showly has lost the plot and it says devil dog atacks girl the photo is just apic that the papers have found and not of the dog that did bit the girl why not show a normal pic of a staff and say like this dog rather than putting a mad looking dog coz every1 will just think they are all like that its bad enuff as it is as a owner of 3 stafs i get ppl crossing over the road cos they think they wil get bitten they are more likly to lick them than bit them
beedham3k4
beedham3k4

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

even more bad press Empty Re: even more bad press

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:15 am

This is the link to the article below and a link to the debates section.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1309601.ece

http://www.thesun.co.uk/discussions/posts/list/0/devil_dogs~46~~46~~46~destroy_the_savage_~42~~42~~42~~42~~42~~42~~42~~33~-78062.page

Its absolutely horendous what happened to this little girl and I really feel for her and her family but they have portrayed the breed in the usual terrible way using a photo of a demented, blood thirsty dog.

Me thinks we should defend our breed in the debates section!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by beedham3k4 Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 am

just had my say on it
beedham3k4
beedham3k4

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:39 pm

even more bad press 9058 Poor little girl & her family. Blood thirsty media who'll do anything to sell a story, I'm sure they could've just chosen a standard pic of a staffy. even more bad press 87783

Last edited by p1nkangel on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bloody thirsty media just didn't sound right.)
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down