Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display

3 posters

Go down

Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display Empty Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display

Post by nikki_kev Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:51 am

Here is a photo of Rocco at the first ever agiltiy display we took part in.

I friend has a video of it, which I need to get hold of..but this is all I have for now.

Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display Agility-1

Thanks for looking.

x
nikki_kev
nikki_kev

Female
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display Empty Re: Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:40 am

Aww bless him - he doesn't look too impressed!! Can't tell its Rocco without being able to see those lovely ears!! Thanks for sharing Nik.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display Empty Re: Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display

Post by nikki_kev Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:53 am

He was brilliant - I was so worried he was going to run ff into the croud to get a fuss! lol
But he was so focused once we stepped in the ring!

x
nikki_kev
nikki_kev

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:31 am

I think Jadey would be ok at agility - she can be clumsy but now the weight is coming off her I think she'd do well - I just wouldn't trust her with all the other dogs around! Shes terrible with dogs and I wouldn't be able to trust her off the lead around them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:24 am

Kool. Would love to see the video if you're able to get it. I like black white pix. Thanx for sharing.
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:08 pm

I'm sure jadey would be alright if she has her balls in her mouth lol!
What time did he get nikki? Would love to see the video

Kyle

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki_kev Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:24 pm

It was just a display, so we were not timed, but he has done a longer course in 29.5 seconds!

x
nikki_kev
nikki_kev

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 am

Kyle wrote:I'm sure jadey would be alright if she has her balls in her mouth lol!
What time did he get nikki? Would love to see the video

Jadey could probably complete an army style assault course whilst blindfolded and with her legs tied together as long as she had those bloody balls!!! Rocco Dogs Trust Fun Day - Agility Display 673667
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down