Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn weather, girls busting my butt...

5 posters

Go down

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... Empty Damn weather, girls busting my butt...

Post by p1nkangel Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:35 pm

The weather here today is absolutely terrible. It's literally pouring down and of course my two girls are busting my butt wanting to go for a walk. Thing is that they don't actually want to go out in the rain as (it really is pelting down so much that there are potential floods on the cards) they run back in once they feel the rain but its not stopping them trying every half hour or so!

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5000118 Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5000102 So I'm trying to keep them entertained as much as possible. Any suggestions apart from throwing them outside and locking the door on them? Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5001806

ps I wouldn't do that on them, honestly Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5000756
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... Empty Re: Damn weather, girls busting my butt...

Post by engladian Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Just read about flooding in Ireland today. No wonder they don't wanna go out....maybe a treadmill for those less than perfect days? If I could afford one I would in an instant.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... Empty Re: Damn weather, girls busting my butt...

Post by kazza Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Try these - BoomerBall
I got them for my 2 last week and they're going down a storm. They're staffy proof (first toy that's ever come into my house that's staffy proof) and I give them their feeds in it and it keeps them busy for a while. They love it!!!

Here's a couple of pics of them in action...

Sorry they're not great quality. Taking them on my phone as camera is in getting lens cleaned.

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... 16082010

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... 16082011

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... 16082013

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... 16082014

Damn weather, girls busting my butt... 16082015
kazza
kazza

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:45 am

Jadey used to refuse to go out in the rain but I bought her a hoody off ebay which she hated wearing but she would go out in the rain in it. Now she will quite happily leg it round the park without her hoody when its lashing down!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:28 am

Murdoch has a rain coat - bought from ebay. It is a toss up which he hates more - the rain or the coat, but he will go out if he has to. Prob not recommended in floods though! I find that a giant rawhide bone keeps him happy for ages - and those BoomerBalls look great!

Good luck Damn weather, girls busting my butt... 104522
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:37 am

do you still get rain coats on ebay? i would love to get diesel one but might take some time to get it on lol
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:50 am

Oh yes you can!! just put "dog raincoat" into the search box, and loads come up - there seem to be some "police" ones at the moment - hilarious

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POLICE-FIREMAN-RAINCOAT-PET-RS-07119_W0QQitemZ220270104575QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220270104575&_trkparms=72%3A1121%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Murdoch's is red, with a hood. I call him little red riding dog. God he hates that coat!
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:55 am

thank you so much im going to have a wee look just now.
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:59 am

I have an excellent coat for Kane but is lined for the winter so he would get too hot wearing it just for rain. Even though its wet weather it's still quite muggy out for a warm coat.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:03 am

just had a wee look what size do you think is better for staffie's
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:15 am

Good question. I'll have a look after work and let you know. From memory though, I think Murdoch's is a large. Worth bearing in mind that dog clothing sizes vary massively between sellers, and it's worth messaging them with your dog's measurements to check that it'll fit.
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm

thanks for ths pix kazza, i will look to get them a boomer ball as they rip any dog tennis ball I buy them to bits.

well this is what I got up to in the end lol...

I ended up throwing their damn ball from the livingroom to the kitchen Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5000102 Then we play what we call "magic carpet" Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5000088 this is where my OH grabs either my arms or legs and pulls me about the floor and my girls jump on me for the ride but most of the time they'll be jumping on me and licking me Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5000102 Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5000088 They love it Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5000754 We usually do it with our rug though.

My excuse...erm I don't really have one, it was FUN Well we were bored Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5001808 Damn weather, girls busting my butt... E5001806
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:47 am

i have a spare boomer ball thats only been used maybe once its not the big one its med size if your wanting it let me know and i dont mind posting it to you as its only taking up room in my home.
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:16 pm

That would be fantastic if you don't mind. It would be greatly appreciated! I couldn't take it for nothing though. Thank you so much. Such a nice gesture.
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:09 am

hi just send you a pm for your address.
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by p1nkangel Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:20 pm

dieselboy wrote:hi just send you a pm for your address.

Thank you. I've jusy pm'd you my addy. Sorry for late response.
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down