Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg

+2
nikki_kev
kazza
6 posters

Go down

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg Empty Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg

Post by kazza Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Meet Yankee...
Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg Yankie

YANKEE is a disabled one and a half year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier. He was born with a deformed front leg which causes him no pain but does slow him down a bit, and he is deaf in one ear. He is neutered , fully vaccinated and fully house trained. He LOVES people and company and is very good with other dogs and is living currently with two cats and 2 other dogs.

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg 100_1142

He is a great character who charms everyone he meets and is very playful, however long walks are too difficult for him. He is excellent on the lead. He loves trips in the car and sleeping on the couch. He is used to being left alone in the house for a few hours at a time and is not destructive.

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg 100_1166

He would be a good companion for an existing dog or would also be happy as the only dog.

Typically of his breed he can be bouncy ( yes even on 3 legs!) so a home with older children ( over 14 ) or none at all would suit best.

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg 100_1173

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg 100_1188

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg 100_1195

If you are looking for a loyal companion to take for short walks and share your home please post here, PM me or email friendsofbendogrescue@gmail.com

Transport to the UK or elsewhere can be arranged.
kazza
kazza

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg Empty Re: Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:39 am

OMG! He is gorgeous! That little smile is enough to melt anyones heart! I really hope this boy finds the loving home he deserves.x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg Empty Re: Yankee - Brindle Boy with deformed front leg

Post by nikki_kev Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 am

He is lovely - I hope he finds a home soon and doesn't get over looking - he is just beautiful!

x
nikki_kev
nikki_kev

Female
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by howlinmadmurdoch Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 am

Oh he is just lovely. I wish Murdoch liked other dogs.

I hope he finds a loving home, this one is really tugging at my heart strings!
howlinmadmurdoch
howlinmadmurdoch

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:41 am

lovely dog hope he finds his forever home soon.
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kaziwal Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 am

He's gorgeous and I hope someone can see past his disability and give him the loving home he deserves. Who can resist that smiley face. If Lily could live with other dogs I would have a house full of em!
kaziwal
kaziwal

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mikka Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:14 am

i would love to take yankee in but unfortunately i am unable to take any dogs at least for the next 18 weeks or so as cloud might be in pup she is having a scan next thursday so i will know for sure but i am asking around to see if anyone willing to take on this handsome little boy xxxxxxx
mikka
mikka

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:20 am

My fingers are crossed for this little boy - I just wish I could take him but I've got no chance. He looks like such a lovely happy boy.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum