Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAFFY BITCH NEEDS URGENT HELP!!!!

Go down

STAFFY BITCH NEEDS URGENT HELP!!!! Empty STAFFY BITCH NEEDS URGENT HELP!!!!

Post by Ices_Mommy Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 am

I've just had an email frm a friend of mine whose neighbour has told him that she's going to 'dump' her Staffie bitch at the dog pound. He told me weeks ago that she wanted rid of her dog and I passed on loads and loads of rescue contact details, the address for Dogpages etc. etc., but she apparently hasn't bothered and now wants rid fast because she's going on holiday.
Anyway, the Staffie: I've never met her and don't know whether she's spayed/cat-friendly, but according to my friend she's a lovely dog - he says 'If by any chance you know of anyone who would take Honey practically immediately let me know. She is great with the kids, but would need a bit of educating etc I think.

I know the Staffie situation in rescue is dire, though. If she did end up in the Cardiff pound, what would happen to her next? Might she end up with HOPE eventually anyway?

If anyone can help, let me know and I'll put you in touch with my friend who lives next door to this woman.

This has been posted on another doggy forum and i said I would cross-post it here!

Honeys age is unknown, as is if she is speyed or not!

She is in Culverhouse Cross, Cardiff, CF5 5HG.

If you can help please email me on lounee@hotmail.co.uk STAFFY BITCH NEEDS URGENT HELP!!!! 7153

Lou xxx
Ices_Mommy
Ices_Mommy

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.alfieslostdogs.com

Back to top Go down