Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made!

4 posters

Go down

Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Empty Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made!

Post by engladian Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:59 am

As I mentioned in another thread we are getting another pup and these are the 1st pics to be sent to me of the 2 girls I will choose from and a pic of mum and dad.

Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Picture_020Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Picture_015Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Picture_030Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! 1MichwaysShesTheOneWithMishdarDAMPups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! 2WelshstaffPearlyJackJW2SIRE

Last edited by engladian on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Empty Re: Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made!

Post by dieselboy Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:36 am

so sweet.every time i see photos of pups it makes me want another dog.do you know what dog you are going for?
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Empty Re: Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made!

Post by kerri Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:40 am

lovely , who is the mum and dad
kerri
kerri

Female
Number of posts : 528
Humor : I like to think its good
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://Blazinstaff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaziwal Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:31 pm

They're gorgeous - its gonna be hard to choose!
kaziwal
kaziwal

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:04 am

No Kirsty I haven't a clue at this early age which one I will choose but I do get 1st pick and the one I don't take will be going to live in Canada as well....about an hour from where my home is so I will be able to get the sisters together once in awhile when I move back. Kerri, breeding is Welshstaff Pearly Jack JW x Michways She's The One With Mishdar. Here's another pic of mum and her mum beside her giving her a sniff. Looks are deceiving, Cassie looks like a big girl but she is only 15" and 30 lbs.
Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Picture_003
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:45 am

sweet it will be so hard to pick i would want to take both home..lol cant wait to see photos when there older.
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:43 am

Will post pics as I get them from the breeder which is supposed to be weekly. They change so much from week to week that I'm sure I will find reasons for changing my mind between them by the week too.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:50 am

They are bloody gorgeous as are mum and dad x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:46 am

They are both gorgeous Deb - I bet you can't wait - I know how long you've been waiting for this girlie.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:55 pm

The girls are 18 days old now and these are pics of them @ 15 days. I thought the size diff between them would become less noticeable as they grew being only the 2 of them the got the whole milk bar to themselves. But somebody must be hogging all the best bits!
Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Picture_026

This is the big fat girl.
Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! Picture_002

Will share more pis when I get them in a week.

Last edited by engladian on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 am

Awww - look at the lickle podgy girl!!!

Have you decided which one your having yet? Both of them are adorable!xx Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! 221754
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:31 am

I probably won't decide till I go over there when they are 7 weeks old. Not like when there are several and you have pick of the litter with others waiting to make their choices too. There is only the 2 and whatever one I don't take is the 1 that will go to Canada. So think I will wait till it's time to actually pick her up to decide between the 2. Such a long trip to have to make twice if I don't have to.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:30 am

what a cute photo..i really want a pup now..lol
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:38 am

We have made the big trip to Wales to see the pups and make my choice. We chose the bigger of the 2, they are actually very close in size now. We get her on Nov. 16th and her name is Mishdar's Sheza Sugarbabe. The smaller one will not be going to Canada as originally planned but instead to Spain. Here are front and side headshots of both. 1st 2 are of the smaller pup and last 2 are of my girl.
Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! DSC_0048-1
Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! DSC_0047-1
Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! DSC_0046-1
Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! DSC_0045
Pups are 5 weeks now and choice is made! DSC_0051
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:31 am

sweet.i bet you cant wait to get her home .
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down