Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rocco

2 posters

Go down

rocco Empty rocco

Post by jodie Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:57 am

hi hope everyone is good, rocco is neutered and 4 years old, he has this odd habit of standing over people's legs/feet with his belly on you, he is not trying to mount anyone but wandered why he is doing this and how to stop it. it makes some people uncomfortbale but no matter how much we give him a row for doing it he keeps on. do you think its a dominance thing?

jodie

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

rocco Empty Re: rocco

Post by engladian Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:07 am

Without actually seeing it's hard to say. If he's not looking for his belly rubbed my 1st impression would be that it's a dominance thing. My 6 month old pup has quite a dominant personality as well and likes to try and stand on or over you from time to time and I have to be firm with her about it. If thats the only dominant thing he does you might just want to chalk it up to being one of his little quirks and ignore it, but if he does other things that you would consider dominant then put your foot down a bit.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:11 am

he doesn't do anything else that i would consider dominant, he doesn't get away with anything! he loves to get his belly rubbed and is always laying on his back waiting for a tummy rub!

jodie

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down