Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staffy Kisses!!

4 posters

Go down

Staffy Kisses!! Empty Staffy Kisses!!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:13 am

As some of you already know Jadey is definately a 'licker' and will sit for hours licking me!! She will also give me a kiss when I ask her and I don't think anything of letting her lick my face/lips but some people think I'm mad and its disgusting - she deoesn't lick her bits or anything or eat poo - what are your thoughts? Am I minging??!! xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Staffy Kisses!! Empty Re: Staffy Kisses!!

Post by philndeb76 Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 am

Yes, you dirty sod!! Staffy Kisses!! 796753 (Ha Ha, I'm only joking)
It's your personal preference, what's it got to do with anyone else, tell them to bugger off and mind their own business :D
I don't particularly like dogs to excessively lick my face, but i do give my doggies a kiss in the morning. Brocks a big slobberty BM and trust me you wouldn't want him to lick you all over your face.
philndeb76
philndeb76

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:18 am

I am not keen on Roxy kissing my face because she trys to get in your ears and up your nose!! My OH lets her though. I give her a kiss in the morning and before we go to bed but other than that no. But if you don't mind Jade doing it then good on you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:39 am

Its a bit gross if your staffy has bad breathe like Max does but i dont see anything wrong with it. I think it is an old wives tale but apparently dogs licking coldsores and various cuts will heal them better and quicker.
Lucy
Lucy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:40 am

I know this probably sounds daft but Jade very rarely has bad breathe! I'm certain she nicks my toothbruah and has a crafty brush sometimes!!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by maddiesowner Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:56 am

I let maddie lick my face and this might sound disgusting i love her licking my feet it like a massage lol. I won't let maddie lick my face if she's eaten tripe. My OH not keen on her licking his face but maddie is his first dog I've grown up with staffs so everyones different
maddiesowner
maddiesowner

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:16 pm

Tess is always givving me kisses, my face has never been so clean... LOL and now instead of asdking for a paw when she gets a treat i ask her for a kiss and she always gives me one, she doesn't have doggy breath either, dunno if it's because she's still a pup but she's always got lovely fresh breath....lol
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:15 pm

I am sorry Claire but I am gonna have to disagree on that one, I like dogs being affectionate but licking your mouth that is wrong, you say she don't lick herself but all dogs groom girl!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down