Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from maddie

2 posters

Go down

hello from maddie Empty hello from maddie

Post by maddiesowner Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:08 am

Hello My name is Sarah and i have a staff called Maddie. She is 4 years old and is like all staffs very loving and playful. Maddie lived with my cousin till she was 2 then when I moved into my house with my husband she came and lived with us.
Maddies favourite food is tribe but she also likes to have a sunday dinner and most human food she can get.
She loves walking but can't go too far as she as a small snout and when she pulls she struggles to brethe. She has been naughty in past chewing lino in kitchen and 2 matteresses but could'nt stay mad at her for long cuz staffs just have that sad i'm sorry look. Will add picture later not sure how to at moment so if anyone can help please do.
maddiesowner
maddiesowner

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

hello from maddie Empty Re: hello from maddie

Post by engladian Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:33 am

Welcome Sarah & Maddie to the forum. Looking forward to the pics when you post them. There is a sticky in the pics section as to how to use Photobucket and post them up here. If you still don't quite figure it out there will always be someone along shortly that can help. If not PM one of us mods and we'll be glad to get you started.
Deb
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by maddiesowner Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:44 am

Just tried but photo bucket website not working at moment thanks for your help you can see maddie with me in my profile picture but will get somemore on soon.
Reason i'm called maddies owner is cuz me and my husband argue about whos dog she is (who is her master) lol and thinks me beating him to it on here gives me a point plus maddie listens to me i walk her more
maddiesowner
maddiesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by maddiesowner Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:37 am

hello from maddie Maddiesx0
maddiesowner
maddiesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:32 am

Such a lovely girl - I see what you mean about not being able to stay angry at that little face!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down