Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beautiful Blue Staffie - Looking for a new home

4 posters

Go down

A Beautiful Blue Staffie - Looking for a new home Empty A Beautiful Blue Staffie - Looking for a new home

Post by Staffies In Need Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:22 am

Please check our website www.staffiesinneed.org for Rockie. He's a beautiful Blue Staffie boy looking for a great perm home....

Thanks
Staffies In Need
Staffies In Need

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://www.staffiesinneed.org

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Blue Staffie - Looking for a new home Empty Re: A Beautiful Blue Staffie - Looking for a new home

Post by Prototype Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:07 am

I will pass on any enquireys i get hun.
Prototype
Prototype

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Blue Staffie - Looking for a new home Empty Re: A Beautiful Blue Staffie - Looking for a new home

Post by dieselboy Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:40 am

he is so cute i saw him the another day when i was looking at your dogs looking for new homes ..i think clyde is a cracker
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:48 am

He is stunning! I hope someone snaps him up soon!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:56 am

What a lovely looking boy and by the sounds of it has the potential to be an all round great pet. You would think that people willing to pay the high prices these blues still command that they would be even more inclined to look after them....if in fact they paid for him in the 1st place. A Beautiful Blue Staffie - Looking for a new home 671948
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffies In Need Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:31 am

I know... he's had very sad start to life, but that doesn't seem to be holding him back - I'm hopeful tthat the perfect home will come along soon - just like all the others in the world - he deserves to be spoilt and loved....

Thanks for your support guys :)
Staffies In Need
Staffies In Need

Female
Number of posts : 55

http://www.staffiesinneed.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down