Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline

3 posters

Go down

Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline Empty Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline

Post by kazza Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 am

Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline StaffStray

This beautiful boy is currently in the pound over here in Ireland. If he's not reclaimed he will be put to sleep at the weekend. He's a great dog by all accounts, well looked after, and not at all bothered by the dogs in the kennels around him. All our usual Staffy Rescue spots are full to capacity so this lovely boy needs a miracle. If you know of anyone that would like to rehome him or a rescue that has a spare kennel space that could take him on the please email friendsofbendogrescue@gmail.com or pm me. We will arrange transport where required.
kazza
kazza

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline Empty Re: Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 am

Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline 9058 Can't help I'm so sorry - I hope this boy gets a second chance.xx Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline 9058
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline Empty Re: Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 am

Whats he like with other dogs. Could possibly foster short term.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:26 am

Fingers crossed hes ok - it said at the top that he doesn't have a problem with the dogs in the other kennels - I really hope you can help Krissi - it really would make my day!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:46 am

i would more than happy help foster short term if you still need someone but as long as he is ok with dogs..
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kazza Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:04 am

This guy is now sorted - he's going into foster care on Saturday for a couple of weeks while he's neutered and vax'd and will then travel onto his rescue space. Thanks a million for all the offers of help :D
kazza
kazza

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:06 am

Thats great Kaz I am sooo pleased - please keep us updated on this little boy - hes been on my mind all day!! He looks like a stunner!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:08 am

great news..
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Good news then thanks all Gorgeous Staffy boy urgently needs a lifeline 7153
Admin
Admin
Admin Team
Admin Team

Male
Number of posts : 282
Humor : Whats that :)
Registration date : 2008-01-30

http://bullbreeds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down