Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SICK @/*#!

Go down

SICK @/*#! Empty SICK @/*#!

Post by p1nkangel Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:48 am

Husband tortured and killed dog

A man who killed his wife's dog and threatened to kill her has been sentenced to six months in jail.
William David Streeter, 29, of Cloyfin Park, Coleraine, was convicted of seven counts of animal cruelty and one of making threats to kill.
The judge said it was one of the worst cases he had seen involving animals.
Streeter hanged golden retriever Mac by his collar, kicked him with steel toe-capped boots and hit him with a boulder in October 2006.
North Antrim Magistrates' Court heard that he threatened to kill his wife two days after the dog's death.
The one-year-old pedigree dog died after Streeter put a choke chain around its neck and hanged it from a rafter in his garage.

SICK @/*#! O

The dog suffered severe bruising and swelling to his back and head as well as two broken ribs. There was also evidence of bleeding on his brain and lungs.
One day earlier, he had left the dog hanging in the garage and taunted his wife who untied her much-loved pet.
Speaking outside court, Streeter's former wife Alison McMonagle said she believed the sentence should have been longer.
"He was just like Jack Nicholson (in The Shining) - it was as if he was inhuman. He was just pure evil.
"I was shocked, I thought the sentence should maybe be a wee bit longer. Mac's laid to rest today. It was the one thing I wanted to do and I did it," she said.
A defence lawyer said Streeter "has accepted that his behaviour on the days in question went far beyond the pale, he has made no excuse for his behaviour.
"He simply lost it. It is behaviour that he sincerely and genuinely regrets."
Magistrate Richard Wilson said he had little alternative but to impose a custodial sentence.
He said he wanted to convey the court's disapproval and detestation of what happened over a period of days in imposing an immediate prison term.
Streeter was released on bail pending a High Court appeal.
As part of his sentence, he was banned from having an animal for 10 years.
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

SICK @/*#! Empty Re: SICK @/*#!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:35 am

What a bŁ$^&*d - I hope he rots in hell the evil piece of crap. How could you look into a dogs sad eyes and do that to them - it really beggars belief how horrible people can be to helpless animals.xx

RIP little fella.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down