Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel is getting spayed on 27/04/09

Go down

Angel is getting spayed on 27/04/09 Empty Angel is getting spayed on 27/04/09

Post by p1nkangel Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Gosh I thought I had posted this on here already - duh me! Here's the short version of events.

Well due to a mingy mutt getting into my front garden about 4 weeks ago and having its wicked way with my Angel whilst she was in season, she is due to get spayed on Monday coming.

I'm really scared about it because its usually recommended that they don't spay until 12 weeks after a season. She has a higher risk of haemorrhaging due to the higher blood flow so soon after her season and if she's pregnant.

I spoke with the vet about my concerns and they said that they will be vigilant and prepared for any extra bleeding in case of an emergency but that really doesn't put my mind at ease at all.

The only other alternative is to leave her and let her have pups if she is pregnant but what would happen to the pups. I couldn't cope with them and there are too many abandoned and abused dogs out there.

Can I ask that you keep my little Angelbella in your thoughts/prayers and keep all crossed that she will be fine on Monday please. Angel is getting spayed on 27/04/09 87783
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down