Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Matthew rescued a cross staffie whilst walking Hogan

2 posters

Go down

Me and Matthew rescued a cross staffie whilst walking Hogan Empty Me and Matthew rescued a cross staffie whilst walking Hogan

Post by ChrissMatt Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:28 am

Whilst walking Hogan yesterday Matthew and myself heard barking from across the river and seen some girls on horses trying to prise the dog over. I asked if it was their dog they said no and that they though it may have been ours. We stood there for about 1/2hour trying to prise him over the water you could see where he had been going upto it wanting to go over but was too scared. When he got over we put him on Hogans lead and gave him a treat.
We then took him home with it being sunday we werent able to get in contact with anyone which i personally thought was rediculous but never mind.
This morning i contacted the Dog warden advising of what had happened and that we were more than willing to keep him as he was getting on so well with Hogan like they had known eachother forever! Playng and having fun bless them.
The dog warden then advised they had been trying to catch him since last wednesday so god knows how long he had been left for and that no-one had been in contact with them or the kennels looking for him. They checked him to see if he has been chipped but unfortunately he hasnt. I told the dog warden that we will keep him as we were looking to get another dog anyway and if no-one contacts them by next Monday hes ours to keep.
Hes a bit under weight at the moment and we have named him Thor. He is well trained already and no bother at all.
We are really pleased and ill get a photo up of him when hes looking a bit healthier.
=] success all round
ChrissMatt
ChrissMatt

Female
Number of posts : 13
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Me and Matthew rescued a cross staffie whilst walking Hogan Empty Re: Me and Matthew rescued a cross staffie whilst walking Hogan

Post by kaziwal Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Hope all works out well with Thor and he is happy in his new forever home. Look forward to seeing some pics of him soon.
kaziwal
kaziwal

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down