Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me, my Dogs & I...

2 posters

Go down

Me, my Dogs & I... Empty Me, my Dogs & I...

Post by p1nkangel Thu May 08, 2008 12:32 pm

I took my two girls for a lovely walk up the Cavehill in Belfast this morning & it just dawned on me what quality of life they have brought to me.

I know we think & talk about the quality of life we give to our canines but have we ever took a step back & thought about what joy they bring to us?

For example...

Since I have brought my two home, I go out for walks everyday, I go to lovely places for my walks. People stop to say hello & smile. I'm losing weight (yay) so better for my health. And really would I have bothered my ass going out for walks if I didn't have my two girls? Honestly...Nope. I also suffer from depression & my girls make me laugh, they brighten up my mood, and they have helped immensely with it. Its brought my OH & I closer as we go out for the walks together instead of slumped infront of tv/playing games.

I could more than likely go on but I'll leave it there & ask you all to have a wee think about the quality of life your canines have brought to you & please share.

To Angel & Yazmin...I love ya my girlies xo

Last edited by p1nkangel on Thu May 08, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left a word out doh!)
p1nkangel
p1nkangel

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Me, my Dogs & I... Empty Re: Me, my Dogs & I...

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 2:17 am

Well said Pink Angel - never really thought about it like that before but you're right.

My OH and I used to come in from work and slump in front of the TV for a few hours then go to bed - now, without fail, every night and every morning we are down the park legging it all round the place like nutters!!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 8:14 am

You are so right, Roxy brings me so much happiness and I definately get more exercise, Thanks Roxy x momma loves you to bits!! xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2008 4:51 pm

My Jake is like my third son I don't like to think of him as a pet he has brought lots of joy to our family. He has brought us through a very hard time.
Admin
Admin
Admin Team
Admin Team

Male
Number of posts : 282
Humor : Whats that :)
Registration date : 2008-01-30

http://bullbreeds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down