Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what food do you feed

5 posters

Go down

what food do you feed Empty what food do you feed

Post by troy the boy Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:36 am

what do you feed your staffys on and what do you think is best i feed dry puppy with raw mince and he is doing well on it he is one st rong pup14 ins to shoulder at 14 weeks old what food do you feed 221754

troy the boy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

what food do you feed Empty Re: what food do you feed

Post by nikki_kev Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:38 am

I feed mine on Arden Grange. Rocco was on this when we rehomed him from the Digs Trust and we kept him on it as he was doing so well.
When we took on Dixie, we put her onto this aswell. She too is doing brilliant on it.
I also add flax seed oil to their food and they have wonderful shiney coats - Dixie's fur used to rash me but since being on it it has really softend up and I no longer get a rash from her.
They also have a frozen carrot each day too.

x
nikki_kev
nikki_kev

Female
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 am

frozen carrots? i have never heard of that im going to try that with diesel.to see how he likes it..
dieselboy
dieselboy

Female
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by troy the boy Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:07 pm

nikki_kev wrote:I feed mine on Arden Grange. Rocco was on this when we rehomed him from the Digs Trust and we kept him on it as he was doing so well.
When we took on Dixie, we put her onto this aswell. She too is doing brilliant on it.
I also add flax seed oil to their food and they have wonderful shiney coats - Dixie's fur used to rash me but since being on it it has really softend up and I no longer get a rash from her.

x
i also put natural yogert in his meals as well good for the gut the flax seed thing sounds interresting where do you get it from would you let me now

troy the boy

Back to top Go down

Post by troy the boy Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:12 pm

dieselboy wrote:frozen carrots? i have never heard of that im going to try that with diesel.to see how he likes it..
carrots are a natural wormer i was told a few years ago don,t now how true this is but it came from a lady who used to breed rotties

troy the boy

Back to top Go down

Post by kaziwal Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Lily has Arden Grange light (cos she's a bit of a fat cow!) mixed with raw chunks or mince. She has definitely lost a bit of weight since she's been on this and she really likes it. Also its hypoallergenic and they don't test on animals so I'm happy.
kaziwal
kaziwal

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:12 am

troy the boy wrote:
nikki_kev wrote:I feed mine on Arden Grange. Rocco was on this when we rehomed him from the Digs Trust and we kept him on it as he was doing so well.

x
i also put natural yogert in his meals as well good for the gut the flax seed thing sounds interresting where do you get it from would you let me now

You can buy flaxseed from Holland and Barratt.

Jadey is also on arden grange lite and is doing really well on it. When we first got her she was a fussy little moo and it took us months to find a food she wouldn't turn her nose up at! As soon as we got the arden grange she gulped it down and hasn't looked back since - I'd highly recommend it.xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki_kev Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 am

I get the flaxseed from Sainsburys £4.74.
Big improvement on their skin and coat - never seen anything so shiney! lol

x
nikki_kev
nikki_kev

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:20 am

How many mg's is the flaxseed you buy from Sainsbury's Nikki? and how many caps for that price?
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:36 am

talulah has iams as in was given a list of good foods to give her an thats the first i could find but she is doing great on it... at the min that is all she has as we're still introducing it an i dont want to put her of but she get boiled rice an chicken once a week an all her treats for being good..... as for our rescue tiny now called mollie we have taken her off the asda puppy food we were given to feed her an she is now on iams with her medicated food too as she has a bad tummy.... we have noit tried her with any thing else yet till she finishes her tablets the vet gave her..... but the iams is great talulah has filled out so much on that an mollie is gaining weighht already
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki_kev Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:51 am

I think it is a 260ml and does over 56 teaspoons. they have one teaspoon a day on their food.

x
nikki_kev
nikki_kev

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by engladian Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 am

Oh it's liquid. Ok, I feed the 1200 mg caps, 1 cap per day.
engladian
engladian
Admin Team
Admin Team

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down