Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidays

3 posters

Go down

Holidays Empty Holidays

Post by kerri Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:15 am

Quick question for you all

When you go on holiday, where do you put your doggies
who looks after them?
kerri
kerri

Female
Number of posts : 528
Humor : I like to think its good
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://Blazinstaff.com

Back to top Go down

Holidays Empty Re: Holidays

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:18 am

My friend looked after Roxy last time, but whilst he had her a huge growth grew on her chest. I had arranged with my vets to do any necessary treatment and I would pay on return and he knew this. When we got back the growth was so big it had split all her skin and was weeping and he did nothing so now am unsure. Would prob pay a private dog sitter to look after her at mine or there house. Not keen on kennels although small family run ones are ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kerri Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:45 am

Our friends brenda and colin (craze dogbot) looked after akasha as they have akashas sire and dam lola and beano.

brenda loves to have akasha stay she has stayed loads and been very well looked after ....but now that there is 2 i think we will have to find alternitive as brendas dog family has grown also.

my sister has also looked after akasha she stays at our house so that might be the option.

dont think we are having a holiday this year well we are not but my son is having three weeks in spain visiting my mum (jammy sod)
we are looking for another house so need to keep are pennies :cry:
kerri
kerri

Female
Number of posts : 528
Humor : I like to think its good
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://Blazinstaff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:52 am

Tally hates kennels so she stays with my mother in law, Tia goes into kennels and absolutely loves it! Cassie stayed with mother in law when we went to Crufts but I think it was too much for mother in law as she has her own staff too! So Cassie will go into kennels with Tia next time, although kenneled separately (just in case!)

Dee

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by craigourstaffy Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:04 am

My mother/father-in law come and stay at my house so they can look after Tess, that way she won't get too stressed out, they always stayed here when we needed them to look after Boris and cas aswell :D
craigourstaffy
craigourstaffy

Female
Number of posts : 232
Humor : off ma head...lol
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.staffyclub.com/Ali_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:23 am

Jadey always goes to my OH's parents. They look after her during the week as well cos we work longish hours and we can't leave her for too long.

They spoil her rotten though and I know shes really well looked after - its like home from home! I don't think I could leave her in Kennels. Shes too used to her home comforts and I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself thinking Jade wasn't happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down